tripeaks i have a question

If they’re going to permanently change something, they need to change it for everyone. Our team has 3 clubs and half of the 75 players have the old shrine and continue to play. The other half now has the new shrine and we can’t keep up in our Legend team since we don’t have boosters. Unless we want to spend real money and I refuse to do that.

4 Likes

@Ortega Please review the community guidelines, we are all entitled to our opinion, which is what we are a forum full of players with helpful hints, suggestions, and tips, on that note by following this community rules and guidelines we all must remain civil and respectful

5 Likes

@Chatejah_George please review the guidelines and community rules for the forum, all expressions of opinions positive and negative are allowed on the post, but one of the key words are to keep the forum civil

4 Likes

since i’m entitled to my opinion that’s exactly what i gave. my post didn’t offend anyone but the person responding to me wasn’t very pleasant by telling me to move on so you need to tag her in this same respond. if i did something wrong report my post and stop tagging me

2 Likes

The masses would agree I agree with the points you make. There’s so many negative comments on the app feedback tripeak reply to those because they are visible to the public. If the masses don’t agree they wouldn’t have made the changes that were made

Perhaps you read and chatejah read more into my comments. It was literal not figurative or metaphoric.

I Literally meant get the 5 congrats then collect the likely 2k or 500 coins and move on to the next part of the game instead of wasting time dumping coins into the shrine.

Not “collect and move on with your life cause it has no meaning”

2 Likes

I too play the shrine when I have free medallions from congratulating winners, I like to bank them than drop a bunch to replenish my boosters!

4 Likes

"I like to bank them than drop a bunch to replenish my boosters! "

Seriously?
You must have the old shrine?

2 Likes

Mine updated, a while back I have the new one, I did send feedback asking to put the boosters back in place of the 500 slots

5 Likes

@Chatejah_George. She can’t tell you what team she’s on because I seriously believe she is a Tripeaks employee. I’ve had the shrine go as many as 5 times in a row to the medallions, which I found annoying… Now it rarely goes to the sides since wild cards are there. She can be Ms. Positive all she wants. Every time they make changes, the game gets worse…more time-consuming, less payoff…fact. I, nor any of the many players I know, have ever said, “Oh wow, found a game that’s much better than it was.” They’re always worse. I’ve been playing for over 3 years and have been a co or leader for much of that. Was co on a top 10 team and they’re not happy.

It’s not just the games, etc. changing. It’s the freezing, “Sorry an unknown error…” messages . Lately, sometimes a game will not let me play lower left card. Lose the game because of it and have to do Force Stop or it won’t quit. Aloha cards “drag” on me now, as well as some games on the boats. Every time they make a change, something else goes wrong.

This game is better for people who are up to, say, Penguin Rock. You realize, all they’re Scavenger Hunt barrels and tributes are all on Tiki Island. Believe it or not, those people can get quite high scores. Probably get much less frustrated. I got much better points before I ventured into Seas…those games suck, and most of my tribute games land there. All they have to do is pull up information on the players on the top teams and see what games they are playing the most, then destroy that game. I moved to a lower team because of things going on in my life. From 80k min. to 21k, and I’m the leader. But, am getting tired of the game. Found some great cos and will probably pass horns to one of them before long and leave.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it’s not just me with that problem of the dead zone in the left side of my screen.
I did report it and of course got a bogus excuse.
But I know it’s a technical error because it’s happened before and went a way.

5 Likes

@Ff2017. You definitely sound like a Tripeaks employee. Get the statistics off the game’s computer? Get serious.

2 Likes

Well I’m using high school math and and some college applied math here. I suspect I’m the only one of few of that type here in the forums. People of my age and background aren’t playing solitaire generally speaking. So that’s why my perspective is so new and different to this forum. Once again (meaning borrowing from another topic) I dont think tripeak employees are going to be writing thousand word posts detailing out a specific strategy to play this game that requires minimizing cash spent on the game. I cant even imagine how easy the game was pre crappy changes that I missed out on.

This is not a particularly difficult game and So far it appears the difference between a member of a top 10 club like you and someone like me (1/3 through glowing grotto) is just how much time you spend on the game. There aren’t any advantages that I can see that separates the kutz comedy folks from a newbie. I mean you literally told me and the forum that a couple of months ago when i asked you.

I’ve scanned the top 15 clubs and after playing just 4 months my play fits in the 18 to 20th position on a top 15th rank club and #10ish on a top 25 legends club. Of course legend clubs tend to be top heavy so that doesn’t necessarily say much.

1 Like

How long have you been playing? I’ve been playing this game for well over 3 years, and the changes have been astronomical. A few months back, the volcano started getting hot constantly, when it only used to do that when we had Hold Card or Double Stacks. Tripeaks obviously made the volcano much more sensitive. I had times a couple months ago, it was getting hot and I was the only one playing on my team in the wee hours. I remember how the game used to be and I see how it is now. Any time they change a game, it is worse, not better. Those top teams probably buy more gifts than any of the lower teams, because they are competitive. You screw with them, they quit buying because they see their money going down a hole for nothing. They will complain more than anyone, and by rights, because they spend a ton in here. I heard from a knowledgeable source that last week Kutz’s bought 200 gifts. You don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

I won’t spend any more money in here because, besides the games being crappy, the game freezes, gives you a “Sorry…” message, and any number of other annoying game glitches, and I’m not paying good money to be cheated with no reimbursement for coins etc. lost. And they tell you “It must be your device”. Nope, it’s the game.

7 Likes

For sure, you are absolutely right, and that’s my point. Even with all the changes this is not a particularly difficult game. I first played in May, but start taking the game seriously in June and started crunching numbers when I joined my current club which is now a mid diamond club back in July.
The main benefit is that what you are experiencing, I’ve experience several times already in my life, that is developers making changes to games to make things tougher. So for me it’s old hat. Which is what I’m trying to bring to the forums based on my experience, which is “if you like the game, here’s how I would recommend adapting psychologically”.

2 Likes

Here’s more food for thought. When I went down to a lower team, I’m spending much less time in there, but my score seems to still be pretty good. The games were crappier and had more glitch issues in the upper team. And I had left once before for a break and noticed the same things when I returned to the top team. Go figure, huh? Told the leader once maybe he needed to open a new lobby and move the team…it was that bad.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting point, I’m in a diamond league team and we made it to legend once (Christmas 2018) and never again as far as I’m concerned, it was awful, it seemed like every game was more difficult and I was losing nearly every game.

2 Likes

i agree with you. i forgot about the volcano that would never cool. this game is turning into a coin sucking pit. i believe that cindy is an employee or shes on tiki island. all her tips are play on tiki island this is why she isnt affected. if you are on low levels your experience is different. i used to spend a ton on coins and boosters i stopped 6 months ago. i said once i deplete my coins i will delete the game and find another game to play. also if cindy dont like your reply she flags your comment and have it hidden. she like to speak on her personal life which is off topic and some of her comments are unprofessional even if shes a moderator. the scavenger hunt has been aborted by me. i refuse to play. you cant win any games and it takes forever to win and you can lose more than 200k in coins just to complete the hunt. tripeaks know exactly what they are doing. if they program the game to make it harder to win then they are hoping that they more players spend money. spending money should be a choice. if kind of shady that increase the difficulty of games once they determine that the games are easy to win.

also when a person post…no on should be condescending. the mathematician assumed that i was posting because i needed freebies to win this is why i posted my stats. i believe they are both employees. you dont need math skills to play the game or to win a game. and math will not help you with rigged games programmed so that you cant win without flipping cards or using 5 boosters. i play for fun but i will post my concerns if i feel up to it. but i didnt realize i would get attacked. it seemed as if i was attacked more once i posted my stats. people would rather see you do bad than good. but if you reply and you dont know my reason for me posting how can you give a sound reply. instead the replies are non bias and are contradicting. thanks for your reply

2 Likes

Just because I am in a talkative mood tonight, I’ll let you know… I am not employed by TriPeaks. I have 5 clubs (I know, I am cRaZy and addicted LOL) - Play4perks, p4p2, p4p3, p4p4 & now as couple months ago, p4p5. I occasionally post when we have spots available here in the forum - do a search :slight_smile:

I am leader in all of my clubs, get online daily to give & receive help coins, and earn more than minimum in each club.

I love figuring out what works, and what doesn’t work for me, and share it here on the forum.

There wasn’t anything like this forum available when I started playing, so I actually googled to see if I could get answers. The lack of answers was a little disappointing. That’s why I try to help here. This forum was set up so players can help other players, so posts here are useful if they are questions, or answers.

Community Guidelines

Players helping players

Anyone who is having a problem with the game should report it to player services. This not only tells them what the problems are, but also how big it is. The more reports, the bigger the problem.

So let’s try to make the most of what we have available here, and help each other by asking and answering each other’s questions.

6 Likes

I agree that the game is steadily declining in terms of difficulty and stinginess. Hard to believe that the masses have asked for the changes that we’re seeing but I guess there’s no way to know. I used to play the shrine A LOT to build up my boosters but since the change, it’s a total ripoff except for the free play every five congrats.

7 Likes