tripeaks i have a question

unless you have have been appointed or elected
i don’t think you should reply to everyone who post. then you contradict yourself saying:

The pendulum may have swung a little too far right now, but I think they’ll see that some of their changes wasn’t the best business decision, and make that right.

let you tell it the game is wonderful so what is it to make right

2 Likes

i have a question what team are you even on

1 Like

@Chatejah_George, I don’t try to contradict anyone. I try to give another point of view. I live a happier life if I don’t let myself get bogged down into something I can not control (insert the Serenity Prayer here), and I like to share thoughts that might help someone else not be so frustrated. I think if I was playing a game that gave me more frustration than enjoyment, I would find something else to do with my time.

And when I say “something I can not control” doesn’t mean that I don’t express my opinion to TriPeaks. I do - by writing to them directly. I think it’s important for each and every one of us to write to them, and let them know what we like, and what we don’t like - so they know. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

this is you on everyone’s post blah blah blah…my post isn’t about your life what team are you on again

1 Like

Oh well, you don’t have to like me. :slight_smile: Happy New Year!

6 Likes

Well said @CindyLu ! Keep being positive, the masses enjoy that :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

9 Likes

I agree I am down to under 100,000 I used to be up to 500,000 I was a great participant but I may not participate very much more if the game keeps going and sucking my money away

3 Likes

yes this game is trying to suck everything you have

4 Likes

you can also go to the app and leave your comment and give a rating this helps also

2 Likes

you can also go to the app store and leave your rating and comment there it helps

1 Like

People complained about the shrine so they changed it and people are still complaining. People complained about the same old quests so they introduced something different and people still complained. People complained about the old style leaderboard and they changed it to make it more fair, yet some people still complain.

Personally I welcome any new changes as it keeps the game fresh, yes, there’s things i don’t like but I don’t complain, I just don’t play those parts of the game. My coins are up, my wilds are up so I’m happy. Fine I played the shrine for my boosters but if I run low I’ll buy some with my gems. Wave breakers and defrosters are being included in perk 5 now so that’s good.

6 Likes

Oh, I agree … and i did. Thank you :wink:

1 Like

i saw those posts where people complained. i never complained until the changes were made the game was fine like it was.

1 Like

Well the scavenger hunts are back. Looks like they just decided to cycle through all the different events for the holiday craze and started with the old events. So now lost face cards and loss coins the next 2 days.

1 Like

Right so you liked the old format but other people didn’t so they made changes. No matter what change they make there’s always going to be a group of people who are unhappy. Like the old great race that people complained about, i always came in the top 5 now I don’t so I preferred the old version but plenty of people would disagree with me. I don’t complain I just take whatever reward i manage to achieve in the time I’ve got to play.

4 Likes

i see lol just when i thought they were over with

i agree with you i didn’t have any complaints until the new changes. it was easier to win games to get coins and boosters now the game is ruined and people will always complain no matter what changes are made

Is the game ruined or do you just need to play different games to win and get your coins? For example when they changed every single game on glowing grotto which I used to play a lot, i just changed my game play and hit different islands instead. In the past 2 weeks my coins have gone up by 1mil, i can no longer play my fav game on skies as the reward isn’t as good but I’ve just found a different game, the payout isn’t as high but the win/lose ratio is better which means my overall coins is better. Obviously as it stands the only way to get your extra boosters is to use gems or to play games that you don’t need boosters for meaning you can top up through your perk rewards.

5 Likes

You can play the game to play, so many players post strategic ways to not blow their coins. @CindyLu has been a god send to the forum, she has helped so many players fix their account when they can’t log on, she is a wealth of information! Yes, this forum is alot of opinions, but that is shared between us players. If you want to be heard follow the steps put a support ticket in. Tripeaks doesn’t have the time to sift through all the posts on the forum.

6 Likes

I feel like you they are greedy

2 Likes