tripeaks i have a question

I thought I was the only person noticing this. When it was the medallion in that spot the medallion would keep going in there but not anymore right now it’s mostly 500 that you get.

7 Likes

Hey Cindylu! Keep up the commentary! I for one do find your posts informative and helpful!! I advocate for going to Tiki Island in certain guests, or When I am down to very little coins to finish a guest. And I am consistently at the top of our team and a coleader! 30000+!

7 Likes

Cindy. How is coming with the daily login.
And did you need any more updates. Let me know IAM on 619

1 Like

That’s awesome @Princess48! Thank you very much! I have figured out a 30 day repeat pattern! As soon as I have 10 minutes of free time, I’m going to post it on that thread! Lol

3 Likes

@Willt, :heart: :heart: :heart:

@Papillon I don’t believe there employees moderating the Forum but “volunteers”. As in not being paid. The feedback is pointless on here. Use the contact button and complete the form. The griping is insane in here at the moment. I am confused? If all if you are so unhappy and convinced you are being “ripped off” etc … Why do you keep coming back and giving so much time to the game and Forum. If it make sure this angry and upset you should find the game that you enjoy more. I hope so that you start to enjoy this one again! :blush:

5 Likes

It does not matter. There will always be gripping and complaining. It is our nature to do so. Some do it just out of habit. Some do it just because they want to. I do it, but I don’t go to the extreme some others do. LoL.
But whatever it maybe we do it to be heard.
You can send in a form or ticket or what you want to call it. Some times it helps, sometimes not so much…
I have got good and bad outcomes. Lol
And you can argue till your blue in the face. But the thing is they are right and we are not so much… But we do it to do it…

2 Likes

How do you play in more then one club

1 Like

Really don’t know. But maybe if you have another account you can. I would like to know also

@Becky_Kelly1 & @Princess48,
Here is a post where I explained more than 1 account. Hope it helps:

How can I be part of 2 clubs? One serious, One fun?

2 Likes

@Chatejah_George the best way to be part of the solution is to use the help button underneath your profile picture in the game and then select the contact option and send your feedback in where it will logged. The forum is a community to share ideas, tips and congratulate players and find teams etc.
It is clear that long-term players of frustrated as the game has apparently changed and as a long time player perhaps you read that the forum is not monitored for feedback and therefore all of these posts I just muddying up the types of posts that are meant to be on here. Some people actually enjoy playing the game and do not take it so seriously and want to use the Forum in the manner in which it was intended.
Although perhaps I should send this feedback through the correct channels and and let them know that the amount of negativity on the forum is discouraging and distracting to those of us that want to play the game, read other people’s tips, tricks, how to’s and also find teams or find players.
I believe there is a section dedicated on here for feedback but whether that is actually monitored by the powers that be I don’t know, but I do know that the correct way to contact the powers that be has been explained multiple times by the moderators and it is using the contact button and not posting on the forum.
It looks like you are doing great in the game and I hope you start to enjoy it again soon or alternatively find something else to enjoy :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Well isn’t that fishy…, now spending M-o-ney was blocked ?? I had that pop on the word l-y-in-g …Iv seen it here before? Kinda crazy how the site can choose who gets to use certain words :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

yeah makes no sense you can’t use p a y i n g either. i think it’s the so called moderators blocking words. it happen after i replied. those moderators are very unprofessional and negative.

1 Like

the moderators block words if they don’t like your post. when they reply to my post they are rude their tone is more like they are telling me off. i stop reading replies

i know it’s the moderators blocking words. tread lightly when you are replying and blocking my post. i litigate for a living and i won’t tolerate a violation of my 1st amendment rights. so if you are singling me out or discriminating for any reason it would take legal brief to be sent to sort these actions out. i have the right to post my opinions in an open forum as long as i am not breaking any laws nor am i violating or disrespecting anyone!!

2 Likes

Lol they are mad because you have more coins then them!!!

2 Likes

Oh yes I had so many words blocked and could not figure out why. Seem stupid to me. But hey what do I know. I mean if you can’t say words like paying and a few others how can you tell your problem …lol

1 Like

Ha ha ha! Had a word blocked just now: the word that means fabricating! Ha ha ha! Shows what they do in the help center!

1 Like

Hi Cindy, how do you have 5 clubs? Do you have to have 5 devices? How do you keep them straight? lol

1 Like

@Shaunna67, I do have 5 devices! My phone, a tablet, and 3 old phones. It really helps to keep them straight! Lol However, if I’m away for the day with only my phone, I can switch accounts, by logging out of FB, then into one of my other accounts - then log out of my TriPeaks account, then back in. TriPeaks will use whatever FB account I’m logged in to, to open the account I want.

I rarely have a need to do that though :slight_smile:

As far as how I have 5 accounts, here’s a link that describes that:

How can I be part of 2 clubs? One serious, One fun?

3 Likes