Players helping players

Hi everyone. In case anyone is wondering, this forum was created so members here can ask other members questions about the game. This forum is quite successful in that regard. There have been many many helpful TriPeaks players answering questions. Thank you all, for spending your time here.

Some of the members here might not realize this concept though, and post as though they are speaking directly to TriPeaks. The only sure way to get a message to TriPeaks, is to write to them directly. If you have a suggestion, or a complaint, fill out the form available to players. In the game, go to Help, then Contact us to find the form.

Thanks, Happy New Year, and happy playing!

69 Likes

I think many post Like tiki support is here because we realize any forum has monitors that pass info needed to the tiki heads of company and sometimes they just vent where they can​:blush::rose:

17 Likes

Yes, there are 6 moderators, including me, that make sure posts that are created are following the forum guidelines, we as forum guests remain civil, opinion away, that is what this is about, also twice a year I believe the big Kahuna will post in here to gather questions that actually to go to the game developers and for sure, give them all the feedback you can when that post arrives! But when it is not available, send it in through the game by clicking your profile picture and than click the help button and submit a feedback ticket through there

35 Likes

Every once in a while, TriPeaks posts here asking about opinions from this forum, on certain features in the game. When they do, be sure to be reply and be heard, they’ll be reading those posts! :slight_smile:

38 Likes

Also, the moderators here are not employees, just players volunteering time to help other players.

32 Likes

@GracieLynn @Tracy & the other moderators

We, (perhaps I shouldn’t speak for the masses but I know I do and so do all the players on our Team who use the Forum,…& I like to think it’s safe to assume the majority of people here also :grinning:
appreciate the amount of time and work you Volunteer and put in to answering our questions, and also our messages. Given how many users that are on this Forum and how few of you there are by comparison, you all do an absolutely phenomenal job. You do all of the above and make sure we all behave as well :wink:

I know how much time I can spend reading all of the posts and answering questions, before you know it you’ve lost hours … And a whole bunch of Tributes and Poi :paw_prints: has run even further away again.

You made a very good point above also clarifying that the Forum is for Players to share ideas, tips, answer each others questions about the game and much more. :nerd_face:

What it isn’t for is for us all to moan, groan and complain and if we do that we make your Volunteer work even harder as you have to wade through all of that nonsense to get to the real questions about the game :stop_sign:
The threads filled with complaints that are not even related to the topic must make it very challenging for all of you to find new Forum members and welcome them and importantly new players who want to learn how to play the game. It is a waste of your time, especially when the complaints and feedback are not getting to where they need to go :put_litter_in_its_place: because you’ve clearly posted in the past the exact links that we ALL need to use and I think you’ve highlighted the contact option as well.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anybody thank all of you before which is sad and and I hope that is just because I’ve still not read every single post on this Forum, and that there are lots of thanks to all of you or maybe even a section where people can thank you. Unless somebody has Volunteered they don’t appreciate that Volunteering is sometimes more work than a salaried position!!

:balloon: So … A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR HELP, ADVICE & PATIENCE WITH ALL OF US!! :star:

@Lynne
@thePokemonGo Team Players

43 Likes

:orange_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::green_heart::blue_heart:
You are awesome and appreciated!! We have so many awesome players that have been so helpful, including you!!

27 Likes

@TeamPokemonGo Thank you :heart: :heart: :heart:

17 Likes

:grin: still getting used to this whole game!!

19 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Caitlin_Bannister! I’ve been playing for long time, and I’m still learning this game too! We have a lot of helpful people here if you have any questions :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Thank you so much @CindyLu

9 Likes

@Caitlin_Bannister welcome to the Forum … Enjoy the game. Have fun :smile:

15 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Change to a different Facebook account?

A post was split to a new topic: Scaventure hunt / new shrine feedback

It takes time @Caitlin_Bannister
Just ask questions on here and everyone seems to be willing to help each other out :blush:

16 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: At what level do you get the friendscenter

All I can say is that I live what all of u do the hunts missions events. It’s entertainment I wish people would just enjoy and appreciate take the good with the bad. There’s no light without the dark

11 Likes

I want to thank you guys for the amazing job helping us players🥰

10 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can’t go any further