Community Question: Forum Feedback

Dette forum er rigtig godt men medlemmer der i forvejen ikke læser chat besøger nok heller ikke dette forum. Gør det eventuelt umuligt at spille før dette forum er besøgt vil måske være en mulighed. Ny mulighed for at forsinke gevinstudbetaling ved quest og starte ny quest når du har tid til at spille er et stort plus…dog har jeg oplevet ved en quest at jeg ikke fik udbetalt gevinst ved senere indløsning men det problem forventer jeg at GSN retter med tiden. Ligeledes er det skønt at man som leder og co-leder kan rette i perk rækkefølgen så alle automatisk retter ind når man ændrer denne…Altså 2 fantastiske ændringer i spillet. En stadig savnet mulighed er dog den, at man som leder eller co-leder ikke kan kontakte et internt klubmedlem for at gøre opmærksom på at vedkommende skal tjekke chat og fx forbedre club-point, spille tributes eller lignende hvis de ønsker at undgå at blive smidt ud af klubben.
Jane G. Klubleder af klubben “Danmark” rank 299

This forum is very good but members who dosen’t read chat in play also does not read this forum…make it impossible to play if you don’t visit forum first migth be the answer. New opportunity to delay winnings by quest and start a new quest when you have time to play is a big plus … however, I have experienced by a quest that I did not get paid for later redemption, but I expect that GSN will correct with time . Likewise, it is nice that as a leader and co-leader you can adjust the limit order so all automatic adjustments are made when you change this … So 2 amazing changes in the game. However, a still missed opportunity is that, as a leader or co-leader, you can not contact an internal club member to point out that he or she should check chat and, for example, improve club points, play tributes or the like if they wish to avoid being thrown out of the club.
Jane G. Club leader of the club “Denmark” rank 299

1 Like

It would be great if trending forum topics could be a tab in our Inbox linking to the thread

1 Like

I like the forum, if I have questions about quest or levels I search throw to get the answers that I need to proceed with the next levels.

1 Like

Would like to see more tips on how to get more out of the games we play.

1 Like

The forums are nice. I like how a team or member is recognized. However, it would be nice if it was easier to navigate. And had categories for each. I do wish players such as myself whom have played since the game was released would be nice. And that we had our own section to post and maybe be able to guide the newer players. And maybe got more perks.

Other than that, i wish changes in the game that you post in the forum were given to the longest players first. We have been in the game since some levels cost 5000 and their was no perks nor quest for other worlds besides the expert levels

When you poat about weekly events such as catching poi for double treasure, thats unfair to us whom have completed the game. Do something more fair

1 Like

This is my first time visiting the forum. I enjoy reading comments because I learn about game play and can meet people.

2 Likes

The forum is very helpful. I’ve gotten some great advice. I think there should be a link to the forum posted on the Facebook page so that it’s easily and readily available to players that haven’t found it yet. That’s really the only change I would make.

2 Likes

One of my favorite things on the forum isthe spot where we can go directly to the new and unread posts. I would like to see a button on the game going xirectly to the forum i would also like to see a tutorial spot for newbies explai ing the usfulnees of clubs and game tipps as well as the importance of reading chat even if they do not wish to comment. I would like to see a permanent thread for positive ideas to improve the game as well as the forum. We were not asked about the game but while i am here i would like to request a packageof 3 one bour red star boosters for 1.50 or even two dollars and the chat arrow to say chat. Thank you for the good impro cements you have added to the game lately.

2 Likes

I forgot to add that in the thread for positive only ideas…it would be nice if we could earn a wild card or something similar for each suggestion used by you…please add this PS to my comment…thanks

1 Like

I like the Forum .I read the things that other players post almost ever day, but that is as far as I go.I guess I really don’t get it.Now as far as the game goes which I love playing ,I would love to bring back the CLUB QUEST! That was fun! If not do more QUESTS! I do all of them in about 2 hours or less and then it says come back tomorrow. And I have also noticed that you made the timer faster.( The count down) Like to day trying to get stars( red stars) When the game use to be 1 1/2 minutes to 2 minutes now it is 1 minute and if you need to buy more cards the time is up! So why buy more cards! Thank you for listening( or reading) Thank you!!!

Good to have for game info.

1 Like

A translate button would be very helpful.

1 Like

I like the formum its a great way for players from all clubs to communicate likes and dislikes about games as well as meet new people. I quite enjoy it and read it several times a week. It does need a few improvements in its organization it does get confusing maybe headlines should be larger to understand different forum topics. The very bottom when you have to scroll about a whole min to get to the contact option on the bottom is annoying and super hard to read due to it being so seperated. I loved the scavenger hunt for the coins i loved that and think it should be done more often. I also think the forum should be intertwined with the game some how and be accessible from the game easily and not just facebook. (If it is already am unware!) Other than my pet peeve with the organization with topics and the forum in general its enjoyable!

1 Like

You can click your pic,preferences,emails. Then scroll to bottom and uncheck send emails.

2 Likes

I think it would be a good idea to have a way of communicating with your players right in the dashboard of the game. My players do not pay any attention to the little side dashboard that pops up. There needs to be a more direct and in game way of communicating.

1 Like

I think this thread got off topic. Anyway I am going to repost my answer here.
———
Between discbot and the topic how to use this forum I have managed to learn to navigate the forum. I like being able to choose what I get email notifications for. I think you for awhile should have a topic on how to use the forum stuck on top of the homepage.
I think all 3 of your sites should have links to the other sites on top of the homepage.
I think you should set different colors for each section.
I have watched y’all watch the posts on glitches that benefited players and am sad to see how quickly they went away.
So even though you say this isn’t a place to report bugs I think a section to report problems would be good.
I think as you should copy what the upgrade says in our apps page here so folks that don’t check apps and upgrades will see it.
I don’t know if you have moderators just for running the forum or someone to answer tripeaks issues. It needs to be emphasized either way.
I will add a translator is needed.

3 Likes

25 posts were split to a new topic: TriPeaks Game Feedback 3

@Dawn_Kuhse and @Tigger69,
This is the only official Solitaire Tripeaks forum. The Solitaire Tripeaks FB page is not really a forum because players cannot post questions and get answers from other players (unless someone happens to scroll through the comments and reply). Here we have categories for game questions, recruiting, forum questions, etcetera.

We are also working to make this forum more organized and user friendly. Bear with us, and help us make this forum a great resource for Solitaire Tripeaks players :smiley:

4 Likes

Cool idea about
Connecting locals!

2 Likes