Community Question: Forum Feedback

I would like to see forums easier to navigate. Also a section on up and coming or most improved clubs

3 Likes

The forum is a great idea, especially for the newbies. However, I find difficult on finding where to post! I had difficulty even trying to leave feedback for THIS POST. I would recommend that the feedback/post box be placed at the TOP of each of the pages for each of the categories.

5 Likes

45 posts were split to a new topic: TriPeaks Game feedback 2

I love the forum and I know yā€™all will continue to improve it just like you have with the most awesome game ever! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

I am new to the forum. Looks like a good place for information and help.

2 Likes

I have made a couple posts on the forum but quite honestly stopped using until right now because I feel that it is a bit confusing to navigate. I appreciate the tutorial when I 1st signed up but even that seemed to be throwing a lot at you at once. My suggestion would be to make it a bit more user friendly and easy to navigate. Maybe a table of contents of sorts so that we can easlily figure out where we should be posting something or easily find information we are looking for.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure how this works Iā€™m so confussrf

2 Likes

To improve forumsā€¦I would donthe following:

1. Categorize the topics so that users can search by topic of interest.
  2. Allow users to propose topics.
  3. Make a calendar of topics. This will tell users when specific topics will be discussed. They can then gather info and examples to present if applicable.
  4. Include tricks and tips in your forums. Providing tricks and tips to help us win more games would surely get more people to participate in your forums.
  5. Discuss how new upgrades are working in forums.
  6. Hot topics would be any issues of concern.
    Thanks
2 Likes

Give us the option to say if we are a leader or co-leader and for what team. Iā€™d like to know who Iā€™m getting advice from and make it easy to find team members.

As for the game, once a quest has been presented, please donā€™t take me back to it after EVERY game. Thatā€™s wasted time. I just need to know once completed so I can claim it and move on to the next one.

1 Like

I think the forum is ok it helped me connect with other players about questions I had but thatā€™s about it. There should be some coins or cards we could get would be nice. When I first logged into the forum it asked me all these questions and I had to do things it asked me to do and it said that I would get a special gift ā€¦ which Iā€™m still waiting forā€¦ it needs to be more interestingā€¦ itā€™s really Boringā€¦:drooling_face::v:t6::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Many thanks that there is such a wonderful game. I am from Russia, so I would like to have the forum know how to translate the text in Facebook at the end of the publication or the message or make support in other languages ā€‹ā€‹too. In general, I like your game and like it. And sometimes for daily assignments you can get good prizes, and sometimes not very. Sometimes you will spend more coins for the task than you will get in the end. Thanks to the developers. I hope you will only improve the quality of the game. From Russia with love.:kissing::heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

The forum is a great way to get to know others players and ask questions about what works for them and tell what works for us as a team. Sometimes it is a little difficult to navigate through the pages, so maybe make it more user friendly. Tell us more about the developers, include pictures, and a bio. Loved the treasure hunt for coins - more of this would be great. Keep up the good work. Very impressed with what yā€™all have done so far.

1 Like

The forum isnā€™t very easy to get to. Perhaps a pinned post/link on the FB would be beneficial.
Iā€™d also like to see more interaction between players & tri-peaks staff - maybe a ā€œTip of the weekā€ thread where the staff shares their favorite tips. It would also be great if the boards had more direction in terms of topic. Right now things seem very open, which can be confusing for those of us who struggle with the forum format.

2 Likes

I think the forum is very useful, but it may be a little difficult for some members to get started. I understand the reasoning behind the discobot greeting, but maybe just a regular tutorial would be easier. I have also heard some members say they shouldnā€™t have to log in to use it. I believe those are probably the members who donā€™t use Facebook to play the game, because if you use Facebook, itā€™s fairly simple to get into the forum.

2 Likes

Create a formal section similar to all the candy crush sites out there that allows for players to share tips and tricks on every level.

2 Likes

The best part of the forum is the email updateā€¦I can skim through to see what is going on and if it is relevant to my club!

2 Likes

This site is amazing. I wish I had suggestions.

1 Like

I find it difficult to navigate as well. Very cluttered.

2 Likes

This forum should be made more user-friendly. Many players complain about not being able to access the forum. Others that can gain access get confused with all of the different things happening on the site (all the moving parts). Help, please.

1 Like

I love the forum. I have learned so much and it has helped keeping me up to date. Love the school bar on the side. Great idea and way to navigate through comments.

My only major complaint is the editing/commenting section. Itā€™s not very user friendly. If you have to change something youā€™ve already typed itā€™s hard to click on it. Sometimes the curser appears above the box, or the keyboard will disappear. Maybe itā€™s because Iā€™m on an older iPad. I should try in on iMac. I usually donā€™t have this problem in forums or help blogs.
Iā€™m curious as to why the section to the right showing what Iā€™m typing. Iā€™m seeing my message twice??

And there no SEND. You click Reply ā€¦ then have to click Reply again? Why?

Not crazy about getting notified through email thoā€¦ is there a way to turn that off?

Thanks for creating this - great addition to an already GREAT game/community!

3 Likes