Community Question: Forum Feedback

I would love to hear the history of tripeaks. When it was started, how it evolved, etc. Thak you.

3 Likes

Me to. Is it from a childrenā€™s book?
Who is the sad little dark guy in the grotto?

1 Like

T-shirts also would be great with island and or characters on the island relaxing I also thought of having conventions where we can meet some of our teammates or other players think that would be awesome

3 Likes

Thanks for your continued effort!

2 Likes

Thank you @Bonniel! Weā€™re getting there! :slight_smile:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: TriPeaks Game feedback 1

Hello REBEL ROUSERS is a new club and we just need to recruit 1 more player,but i cant seem to do it in the forum can u please simplify this for me? Thank you

1 Like

Thats exactly wat i was saying to my club members

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Captainā€™s Conundrum! 06-4-19

Iā€™m loving the new subcategories in the club recruitment section! :slight_smile:

I was wondering the same thing

2 posts were split to a new topic: Game feedback ā€¦

Iā€™m a Co-leader, TIKI SERIOUS, Iā€™m new to the forum.

Iā€™d like a instruction/navigation tour to help optimize how to use this resource.

I see a lot of tabs of forums but no easy way to access them. For example feedback on game suggestions and your response or updates. As a gamer we like to know the value of our suggestions

I love your introduction and explanation on behavior and how to communicate. It encourages positive and constructive feedback not tearing each other down. 5 STARS

Again, I look forward to utilizing this forum and meeting great people

@Justzlove this is the place on this forum where you can learn how to navigate around here. Hope this helps. Let us know if you were looking for more.

How to Use these Forums - Solitaire Tripeaks

The forum does give gamers a way to strategize or learn from each other, however, I would like to see a place where our concerns are documented and followed through. For example, many teams have talked about the DIG challenge problems, however, we have not gotten a response on ways to improve, but the game continues to steal shovels, make you use 15-20 shovels and you only get 8 bars. Also, the club quest continually repeats the same quest. Is the purpose to keep gamers engaged, or buying coins, or lose interest. In closing our thoughts, suggestion or problems should be taken as valuable information, stop wasting or time and MONEY.

THANKS

A post was merged into an existing topic: Have you tried the Club Shop? What do you think?