Best way to build up coins?

Sharon i thought it was a hoax
Does it really happening you can win 1000000 in Treasure shrine?

Hi
The September post do still get that 80000 coins n 30 boosters?
How do i find September 26?

1 Like

I tried to go to sept 26 and get all the boosters and goodies IT DID NOT WORK…, but I started the game in Nov not sure if that has something to do w it or not… you find access to it on the Facebook page. @GoldTikina33

1 Like

I currently just busted 2 million in coin. I’m sure people have mentioned all of the following tips but to let you know how I did it: get the free boosters and coins off Tripeaks FB every day, have an active club (we usually do 5 perks, haven’t quite gotten 6 so you dont need an over achieving club lol) and you will win many things from club quests, never press the more cards button (even if you win the hand you will lose money. It’s better to play the level over), hit the line button in the shrine, never buy boosters with coins (play the treasure shrine. You will win boosters and games and spend far less), on daily quests that want you to play a certain number games or clear amount of a suit just play level 1 on tiki island over and over, save wilds only for games where you need 1 card to win (I actually usually only play wilds if I need one card to win and I used a free play on the hand), use free plays for your higher levels only so if you win you get the most coin for it, make fb friends to send and receive coin everyday (if you don’t have a fb group you can join mine: tripeaks honest play, message me hi mommy and I will add u), and of course treat your club members to gifts occasionally if u can as u receive coins back. Hope this helps!

13 Likes

Great suggestions. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Hi Crystal. How on earth can you get so many coins so quickly? I play every day and am lucky if I get 2,000 as I lose more than I win. I really enjoy the game and am in awe of anyone who is obviously a very good player. Any tips for improving my game? Thanks.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:
Awesome advice!!

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Asking friends for help

A post was split to a new topic: Glowing Grotto question

CHi Puff,

1)Are you on a team or participating in a club—-you will earn daily rewards and daily rewards through your club, this will definitely increase coinage.

2)Also search on Facebook and friend Solitaire Tripeaks, look at recent photos and collect coins, wild cards, etc. you may still be able to collect on photos 1 month back

KEY:
Do not hit the back button, ( I learned quickly when I hit the back button, that I am rarely given correct cards to fulfill the game when spending $$ on one card missed. It is best to start another game and pay up to 3000 instead of losing 10k on 1 missed card. Make sense?

4)If you have a timer durin hours not working-set and reset every 20 min to capture 1000 to 1300 coins. Worth it.

1. You will build up your points by playing with speed and 5 or more cards sequences.

I will usually practice my speed in TIKI ISLAND -
6) it does help me by not collecting from the ads and friends all at once.

1. fulfill all quests!

2. pick up as many tributes as you can!

9 Likes

Since when do you get pop up notices? I’ve been playing the game for almost 3 years and I’ve never seen a pop up! The ONLY place I ever seen It in my Inbox or if someone mentions it in Chat!

@Cindi_Key, I see pop ups several times a day. They say buy these free plays, buy these volcanos, choose your event, special perk is now available, and yes, even double gifts are available!

5 Likes

Level 1 on Tiki Skies works too. It is easier and pays a little more in coins and in club points PLUS you have the totem bonus. Hope this helps

2 Likes

We are getting mini ads. Ads for other games. They last anywhere between 5-15 seconds and you are forced to watch them through.

1 Like

I have tried to go back through and collect all the freebies on the fan page but I am only able to get coins and boosters for the last month. Do you know what you have to do go back farther to get them?

2 Likes

They used to allow collecting for the past 3 months. I guess they’ve changed it to allow only one month now.

2 Likes

It only let me go about that far also, I’m pretty new and don’t use Facebook, but I have access to freebies threw my inbox. I joined in nov. found I could do that in Jan, it let me go back to when I joined litt over 30 days maybe…

1 Like

Aweee! That’s too bad!

2 Likes

I think a month is as far back as you can collect from what I have heard. I log in at least once or twice a week so haven’t haven’t experienced this. Sorry I can’t help.

3 Likes

How do you go back in time?

1 Like