Best way to build up coins?

You used to be able to go back a year to collect

2 Likes

You can only now go back 30 days to collect the freebies posted on the Facebook fan page. There also was a scavenger hunt here on the forum a few months ago, you can try collecting the freebies from those on the forum, but I am sure those are long expired

3 Likes

Ty i love y
Thos game

3 Likes

I wish I knew, so when you find out please let me know.
I started about the same time and I do the same thing. Is there something I don’t know about? Is there other ways to earn. Coins?

2 Likes

Just read through the forum. There are lots of tips! Love it. @Bonnied102764

3 Likes

Search… build coins you will have plenty of good advise to read :slight_smile: Search is that little magnifying glass Looking thing by your picture at the top of the screen. Good luck

3 Likes

Don t you think this was an absolutely unnecessary n rather rude waste of a post tripeaks doesnt discrminate againsr anyone, even ppl who dont prob pay much attention to punctuatioñ! This forum is our supposed safe place, shame on you for bringing negativity ; TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR as well as a grand show of ignorance n irrelevant! Classic case of plz THINK BF YOU POST RUDE N INSULT, WE NVR REALLY KNOW THE SITU!

2 Likes

Oh get a grip. Some people post things with long run on sentences that are difficult to impossible to read. It was not rude. Trying to educate people about the purpose of punctuation, as I notice you used. Had nothing whatsoever to do with discrimination and a lot of people are really getting tired of hearing that. And typing in caps accomplishes nothing. Now, please go pontificate with someone else.

5 Likes

Some Solitaire TriPeak FB links offer daily prizes!

4 Likes

Thanks for the info! I bought a double gift box last week and Google Play gave me a one-time incentive of $1 off as long as it was over $4. If I can earn some $ towards future club gifts from this app, I’ll be really happy!

3 Likes

You sign up on Google play for surveys, it’s slow going but you get paid for doing them.

5 Likes

Make sure you have tri peak friends to share coins with. The more you have the more coins you can get. Go on Facebook for free coins too and other stuff.

2 Likes

What is the treasure shine

@lindsay, if you tap on the Free icon (bottom right corner), the Jackpot link is the Treasure Shrine (see the small print above the Play link?)

5 Likes

![20190119_190810|666x500](upload://tugctltooxr4i1r7i5gndfo3oqa CRT.jpeg)

Could someone please tell me the maximum amount of coins you can get from friends per day? I read it somewhere but can’t find it now. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @155778, we can receive 3,000 coins from up to 20 friends. 60,000 coins a day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It allows you to have 3000 coins per friend and upto 20 friends a day

4 Likes

Yes I have won it once

3 Likes

Been playing this game for nearly 12maths never won the jackpot on hidden treasures does anyone really win it??

3 Likes