Best way to build up coins?

Hi I’m sugar I have a little advice if you have enough money you go into the game where you purchase the gifts or open the gift box if you purchase the gifts that you can afford like for example I bought the 1999 gift basket and every time someone replies thank you you receive $7,000 in coins so not only are you getting a gift basket all of the members in your group receive one and you get $7,000 for everyone that replies to thank you it’s pretty cool they have cheaper gift baskets where you can get $4,000 for every member also again like everyone is staying going to the Facebook page everyday and checking to see if there’s any free coins you can go all the way down the list and receive coins from even the old message responses until you can come up with about $100,000 coin giveaways give you about 5,000 answering questions and doing some of the puzzles also helps you to receive remember to say thank you and like the post so you know which ones you’ve been to already and that you’re appreciative I hope this can help you a little bit I’m new to and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!.. Ms Sugar my name on Facebook is Sugar King add me as a friend so we can exchange free coins

8 Likes

@Sugar, if you buy on double gift day, you get 14,000 coins for each person along with 2 gifts (at the $19.99 purchase). Less, but still double for the lesser purchased gifts.

6 Likes

I think you can only go back 2 or 3 months

4 Likes

Seriously people, there is a reason for punctuation.

3 Likes

It won’t take me to the link it says redirecting

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Tks how will I know when that is?

How are you getting the large gift for $19.99? My cost is $27.99 and since I’m Canadian, it costs me $34.00. Why is there such a difference?

1 Like

Wow Eva, good question! I would submit a ticket and ask TriPeaks!

2 Likes

Thanks CindyLu…good idea :+1:, I will ask them why.

4 Likes

Yes glad you are going to ask @Eva1! Hmmm…

2 Likes

Crystal, how do you start again and I belong to a team that I adore.

@Sugar, we receive pop up notifications when it’s double gift day.

2 Likes

What’s the treasure shrine?

1 Like

Treasure shrine can be found by tapping the free coins in the bottom right corner. The word Jackpot is bigger than the Tresure shine name. :grin:

3 Likes

It gave me a headache to read!

1 Like

Yeah but my Tributes mostly land on the 3000 coin deal with two horrible boosters
However i always win at least Tributes out of five

1 Like

Hi
What page do u mean i can log on?
What is there to read ?
Do i earn coins. How ?

1 Like

Babe
You got Crystal name for a reason
Smart ass love your idea

Keep a careful eye on the Daily Quests. You can earn 8,000 coins for getting a certain number of clubs or Jacks or whatever. To fulfill the requirement, repeatedly play Level 1 of Tiki Island. It costs only 100 coins to play each game, so your outlay will be minimal. Don’t get sucked into spending coins trying to win a game; if you’re losing, cut your losses, quit the game and play it again. Also, join a club that doesn’t require a large number of tributes or wins, because the Club Quests will entitle you to share in the reward (assuming you participated at least once in the quest itself). By doing this myself, I crawled from 0 coins to more than 200,000. (I now have 4,760,000.) Of course, looking at the date on your post, you have either probably figured out a system for yourself or you’ve stopped playing. Hope this helps!

6 Likes

Hi Mommy
Where do i find September post ?
And what do i need to do ?