THURSDAY FREEBIE: Cutest Pronounciation!

I’m Hispanic so, my son was eating a taco with beans and my husband was sleeping on the carpet after playing with my son, and my son walk close to him eating the taco… and he drop some beans on his face, so instead of saying frijol… he said chocol… mi papa tiene chocol!!! Lmao…

My granddaughter would walk around saying I have a hehake Gigi. She was trying to say headache.

Many years ago I worked at a Sears store in the shoe department. A Mother and her small daughter came in to get some shoes for the little girl. This sweet little girl announced with such pride and not in her inside voice that her Daddy called her prick less. Her poor Mother nearly passed out from embarressment. After the Mother regained her composure and returned from her flaming red color, she explained that the little girls Daddy called her a princess. I still laugh when I think of the look on that poor Mom’s face.

1 Like

Sun potion instead of suntan lotion. To this day we still call it that!

Someone teaching a child to know and say the books of the Bible when they told the child repeat after me Genesis the child repeat Genesis next Exodus the child said Exodus then the person said Leviticus the child said Leviticus the Numbers the same was repeated when they said Deuteromomy the child said Deu ter** ono** me** because we said repeat after me

They (twins) were trying to say spaghetti and it came out pasghetti.

My daughter used to call her bathing suit a “babe in soup”

My grandson called a popsicle an ice pickle

My grandson was posing for a picture, he was told to say "fuzzy pickles " it came out as “f@#king sickles” he was almost 2 years old. We all laughed so hard. What a great memory he is 6 now.

My granddaughter kept telling her daddy let’s her eat long turkeys after calling my son he informed me she loves beef jerky.

My son was 5 or 6 and coming up to the Millennium and he just could not say it, his version was Minellium!

Pookies instead of pickles

My grandaughter loved the song Uptown Funk You Up. She was 4. She said Uptown F**k you up. Oh man I laughed. But corrected her straight away.

Vis dall is fweekin my eyths out!
This doll is freaking my eyes out
Oh so cute! I heard a little girl in Walmart saying that a couple yes ago and it still makes me laugh!

When I asked my son, 5 at the time, where something was, he replied "I forgot to remember "!

My daughter was a flower girl in my wedding. Just as she and the ring bearer got half way down the aisle she stopped and turned around and shouted, I GOT TO NEWS IT. She was trying to say I got to use the bathroom.

I love you came out I wub you

My brother called fire engines “dern derns” because that is what the siren sounded like to him. Deerrrrrnnnnnn

For the longest time, nephew said pookoo for thank you

Awsome game so much fun and i was alot of fun i could play for hours