THURSDAY FREEBIE: Cutest Pronounciation!

My son could not say papa he would say haha, my father has passed away but that was such a great memory, we would try to correct him, but my father would say leave him along, because that was a special love that he had for his haha,

My niece used to say cinanom instead of cinnamon. I thought it was the cutest thing.

My kid, 5 at the time, goes to a French school, but also speaks Italian and English at home, looked at me and said, Mama, I was so “exsikited” (excited) that my teacher picked me to be class monitor…I tried very hard to contain my laughter…lol. it was so darn cute.

My 5 year old niece came running out of the house to front were we were at and said there is a dead mouse in laundry room. I said that happens when you live in the country. She then asked what was 4 dinner and I told her we r going to bar b que. she said but there isn’t enough for every one. I asked what wasn’t enough. She said it is so tiny. What is she Said the mouse. I rolled laughing out of my chair.

My puppy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My niece would always pronounce hamburger as hangabur. And a memory is a rememory. Love her so much!

We had a cat named “Whiskers” and our daughter was missing two front teeth pronounced it "Whiskey " kitty. We got the strangest looks.

When my daughter was 3 and we taught her about 1 foot and 2 feet . She started saying everything in plural with ee. Example "Mom we have “meese” in the house " for mouse. It was a very cute phase that we don’t let her forget.

My gorgeous and might I add very clever 6yr old grandson’s name is Dexter. There’s 1 word we always ask him to say, we will say can you say red roses, and he replies red roses, he says he’s R’s perfectly, but ask him to say rat, he says wat!! Pronounced the same as rat but with a w. LOL!! Then we all laugh, I think it’s come to a stage where he can say it, but likes to humor us. He’s so cute, lives in Scotland and is fluent in English & Gaelic. I am so proud of him and love him to bits! He has such a beautiful soul!..isn’t he just gorgeous?

1 Like

My daughter used to call zucchini “zooquni”.

My grand daughter called snowmen “nunos” I still don’t get it :rofl:
My other grand daughter couldn’t say everybody she said “eddybody”

When our daughter was 5 she walked in the living room with her hand on her forehead and said she wasn’t feeling well…when asked what was wrong she said she kept having “Disney” spells.

My daughter would say “rainbrella” instead of umbrella.

1 Like

Dodado screwdriver motor yuck motorcycle

My daughter used to say duraffe when referring to these long necked animals. Giraffe.

My granddaughter had the worse time learning to pronounce gloves. Where she got the pronunciation that she used for a few years is beyond me. She always said “blugs”. She got attention saying that for a year or 2. And she is an attention seeker to this day. I think it started back then when she was 4.

My nephew was always looking for his sisters and would ask my sis, "where are the grills mom? ". I don’t know when he finally said it correctly but we never corrected him because it was cute. Lol

Fing A Fong and Troh beer. I couldn’t pronounce my s’s as a kid. Fing a Fong is Sing A Song and Troh beer is Stroh’s beer. I also said flowerwerwer for flower

She would say adiculous but she was trying to say ridiculous :joy:

I love you worser instead of I love you more