THURSDAY FREEBIE: Cutest Pronounciation!

Perhaps we don’t agree on politics, music, vehicles, etc… but one thing that EVERYONE (except the weirdos) can agree on is that small children are abundantly cute.

What’s a word or phrase you’ve heard a child say that’s caused you to just stop and “AAAawwww!” Tell us the word or phrase they were trying to say, and then how they ended up saying it.

For a chance at 50K Coins, 10 Free Plays, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcanoes, answer below and next Thursday we’ll choose ten folks at random and reward them!

30 Likes

Pur son has multiple speech issues when he was skittles but one of the cutest…he could not say ELMO for anything and it came out sounding like Dildo still makes us laught 10years later

3 Likes

Mozzarella…pronounced as muenzarella

2 Likes

My son called butterflies “flutterbys”…

5 Likes

My son called culvers CARVLES because he couldn’t pronounce it right for the life of him.

2 Likes

Our oldest had received a powerwheels Bigfoot for one Christmas. He took off across the yard and said " look out bitch here I come" he was heading toward the DITCH!

2 Likes

One year old daughter was asking for a
“Son of a b*tch, took forever to figure out she wanted a sandwich!

2 Likes

My son could not say Lasagna. He called it Lazagna.

2 Likes

What you gonna do when they come for you

Whopum gonna do my little one Sanger

1 Like

My nephew told me his brother pushed him in The tar pit! Well since he was standing there telling me this I was pretty sure it wasn’t true. After further investigation I found out his brother did push him but into the carpet not the tar pit😁

5 Likes

I have 5 kids and over the years I’ve heard some really funny things! Some of my favorites were asking for “hanitizer” instead of hand sanitizer, telling me we had a “buzz buzz” in the house (a fly), asking for a hamburger for dinner and when receiving it saying, “but where is the ham?” and calling the, at that time, POTUS, President Ogama (instead of Obama). Fun times!!

1 Like

My daughter called the Grocery store, the do-si-do!

1 Like

When my daughter was little she couldn’t say Daddy so she would say Bubby. So sweet, she’s amazing.

2 Likes

My youngest son has speech delays, and is autistic so he can come up with some baffling things. I was tucking him in one night, turned on his fan, and he started screeching that hairy butts were attacking him. I looked at him bewildered asking what? After a few minutes I finally deciphered that, his brother had tried to clean off his fan that morning, and a bunch of dust bunnies were flying at him.

5 Likes

My son drew a picture of a fireman.But actually wrote that he wanted to be a fat man.20 years ago and he now has it framed and hanging in his house

4 Likes

At Halloween hearing a little trick or treater say- “I hope they don’t have camel corn!”

3 Likes

My oldest son tried to tell me he’d been awarded a distinction in his music exam, but took kids me he’d got an extinction !
My younger kept reading To Let as toilet and wondering where they all were :joy:

2 Likes

My grandson used to call grasshoppers “Hoppa Grasses”. I still call them that!!

2 Likes

When my niece was younger she was looking for her bathing suit, but instead she asked for her “baby soup” :laughing:

1 Like

When we were little, my cousins used to call spaghetti, “psgetti”… I enjoyed it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes