THURSDAY FREEBIE: Cutest Pronounciation!

My grandson says hangaburg for hamburger lol

4 Likes

My niece couldn’t say Daniel Tiger so when she wanted to watch him, she’d point to the tv and say, “Meow, meow”. She also couldn’t say uncle so she’d call my husband “unkie”.

3 Likes

My 3 year old granddaughter asked me for the eye popsicles. I finally figured out she wanted a cold pack from the freezer to help her eye allergies!

2 Likes

My son couldn’t say his sister Sierra’s name so he always called her Ra-ra.

2 Likes

When our son tried to say Grandma it came out Munga. Every grandchild and great grandchildren still call her Munga❤️

2 Likes

A young girl says to her parents, why are they advertising Officers Toilet, dad had to explain, it was Offices to Let.

1 Like

My Son would watch the movie Christmas Vacation & pronounce it as “Kissmas Cakation”!!

My son said “pappaskulls” instead of “popsicles”. My family has called them that ever since (29 years! Lol)

That would be my son, who when trying to say “firetruck” instead came out with “firef*ck” that was fun to experience in public :joy:

When my oldest was about three years old we went to the sizzler (not around any more) for dinner. I told him if he was good he could have a Sunday when he was done with dinner. He said “ I don’t want it Sunday, I want it now). It was so funny and still makes me laugh to this day!

We were at a chili cook off. I asked my three year old son if he wanted to taste the some chili. He made a face and said “no…it is too hot”. His twin brother looked at him, put his little hands on his hips and said…”Don’t be dickless Brandon…it’s good”. He was trying to say ridiculous…but didn’t get it quite right. I still laugh when I think of it.

3 Likes

When my daughter was 5yrs old ( she is now 17) she couldn’t delay diabetes so she said piapetes pie-a-petes :rofl::rofl:

My oldest son would try to say “dump truck” and it sounded like “dumb f*ck”. Very embarrassing trying to explain to adults what he was actually saying! Lol🤭

2 Likes

My nephew could not say grill cheese sandwich, he called them girl cheese sandwhich. Which in turn led to I don’t want a girl cheese sandwich, can I have a boy cheese sandwhich.

Driving along and we smell this awful odor and my boyfriends daughter says, “I smell a stunk.” Aka Skunk lol

My granddaughter that is 4 yrs old said your tupid (Stupid)! And do you want a panking ( spanking) ! We have to not laugh because she isn’t suppose to say that word!

My son is autistic and used to say
… thinkso hurts,
We realised that was a headache :slight_smile:

At a family reunions 5 yr old pointed out all the fast trucks, & pointed to her uncle’s & told his was slow…why he asked, she said it was o.o clean…

My niece saw a convertible PT Cruzer and said " look. It’s a Peachy Cuzer wif snotaroof"

Our two oldest granddaughters at the time were 2 1/2 and the other was 8 mos,(this was 20 yrs ago.
Whenever it was time for the the oldest to go to bed, I would say to her every night “nighty-nite, don’t let the bed bugs bite”.
One evening I was putting her baby sister to bed, and the older one happened to be standing by and yelled out “Nighty-nite, don’t get ants in your pants”!

1 Like