Scavenger Hunt! Find Ani's Baby Shower Gift!

:two_hearts::heart:poor things :orange_heart::heart::broken_heart:

8 Likes

Me
With lots of :heart:and I will love more scavenger hunt

8 Likes

Thanks. A little hard to find these from link in my game inbox good luck

8 Likes

I do not love save gDr hunts they are very costly as very hard to win💒

8 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Help center is where I’d go. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Go to the help center. :heart:

9 Likes

from the “Thankie” link, we were hoping you would find this topic post, the second link in the scaventure hunt:

With tears of joy, you may need a hankie, when you find Finn and Ani’s…

Good luck, have fun
This is the 2nd link, tap the heart and hit the next blue highlighted word on that post.

14 Likes

Help center​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Me either , but I’m trying. Lol

8 Likes

The help center is at the top left of your game screen tap on it then on the help icon. Hop this helps you.

8 Likes

Help center :purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

8 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::+1::heart::heart::heart::heart: helpcenter?

6 Likes

I would look in the help center :purple_heart::purple_heart::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thanks for the blankie

6 Likes

Club chat where you can ask questions or say “thanks for the club gift”:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Go to the help center

7 Likes

Go to F.A.Q. to ask a question :revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Guess it’s the Help center :heart:

8 Likes