Scavenger Hunt! Find Ani's Baby Shower Gift!

Love :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

14 Likes

I found all of the items here on the forum page. You click on the words that are blue with a number next to them

15 Likes

Definitely go the help center to find the blanie

12 Likes

Help center :heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

14 Likes

The help center:heart:

15 Likes

Check the help center.

15 Likes

I’ll go to the help cdnter

11 Likes

I would go to the help Center. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

I don’t know what I’m doing.

12 Likes

Help Center :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart:

13 Likes

Me neither, good luck! :joy:

13 Likes

Help center:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

12 Likes

Help centre is the answer :heart::heart:

13 Likes

Help center​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

Attended a wedding ceremony yesterday!!! :sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heart::heartbeat::heartpulse::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::love_letter::heavy_heart_exclamation::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::cupid::gift_heart::goggles:

11 Likes

To the help center ofcourse <3

10 Likes

Help center is the spot

10 Likes

help center :heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::orange_heart::hearts::blue_heart::broken_heart::hearts::orange_heart::gift_heart::couple_with_heart_woman_woman::couple_with_heart_man_man::brown_heart:

9 Likes

Where is the help center??

9 Likes

:heart: Grazie non ho capit

8 Likes