Scavenger Hunt! Find Ani's Baby Shower Gift!

Remember last year when we magically reunited Finn the Leprechaun with Ani the Fairy?

Well… guess who’s PREGNANT?

Ani, of course! And the two were about to attend their BABY SHOWER when Chatrutzie, a wickedly evil fairy, decided that SHE would have better use for all of the presents than Finn and Ani. At first we wondered why she would think this, as she is not pregnant or a new mom herself, nor does it appear that she is friends with anyone who is pregnant or has babies. Plus she has plenty of money (mostly ill-gotten). THEN word came out that she’s taken those gifts and strewn them about this very Forum, thinking we’d be too self-absorbed to actually find them.

Let’s prove her wrong. We’re asking YOU to help us get the baby shower back on track by finding all FIVE of the missing gifts, somewhere in this forum!

With each gift post you find, be sure to “LOVE” it (you know, tap the little heart). If we can get over 500 hearts for each gift post, those gifts will be returned to the Baby Shower gift table, and Finn and Ani will be better prepared for their little bundle of joy.

At each gift post you find, you’ll be given a hint in the form of a silly rhyme as to where the next stolen gift is!

HINT ONE:

Evil Chartrutzie stole a blankie
And hid it where you might go if you have questions…
or just wanna say “Thankie

602 Likes

I love a scaventure hunt!

85 Likes

Commen:heart::heart:

88 Likes

And we are off on the hunt:heart:

86 Likes

Faq
:sparkling_heart: :heart::heart::heart::heart:

74 Likes

I would go to the help center :sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::heart::green_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart:

80 Likes

:heart::heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heart::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::rainbow: babies, babies, babies

70 Likes

Help help help center

77 Likes

Still not sure what I’m doing, but I’ll :purple_heart: it.

68 Likes

A bit confused, but I’m in.

66 Likes

I believe each day a gift will be lost with a hint and we post where we would to find it add a heart and we click on the heart tap on other peoples post and next week we get the chest :slight_smile: this is helpful

74 Likes

I love babies :purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart:

69 Likes

If you read above the is a Hint and we post the answer here. We would look in the help center in the game was the answer i believe and add a heart and tap the heart on the bottom of other peoples post and next week we’ll get the chest O we have to do this each day also

75 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

69 Likes

Help center:cupid::cupid:

68 Likes

I would go to the help center! :heart:

67 Likes

Where is help center

60 Likes

I would go to the help center :heart:

58 Likes

Help center :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

56 Likes

I would use the help center