With tears of joy, you may need a hankie, when you find Finn and Ani's....

BABY BLANKIE!!!

WOO HOO! The baby will be warm!

HINT TWO:

If you’re looking for a Club that’s hardcore, or one where you can just dawdle
You might just find it listed in this section, along with Finn and Ani’s baby bottle!

Remember to “LOVE” (tap the heart icon) below this post! We need 500 or more for the Shamrock Chest in next Sunday’s Facebook Post (it will be posted in the morning of 3/22)!

561 Likes

I would go to the clubs icon in the bottom left hand corner. Click on clubhouse then the discover tab. :heart:

26 Likes

Love the game and hunts lol

20 Likes

U must go to the forum to find a team

18 Likes

:heart::heart: :heart::heart::heart::heart: baby shower :heart::heart::heart::heart:

17 Likes

I Love Baby Blankets!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

21 Likes

I would look in the Club Forum​:heart::heart::heart:

18 Likes

Club forum :two_hearts::heart:

18 Likes

Try the Club icon :heart::purple_heart::heart:

17 Likes

I would go to the forum

17 Likes

The clubhouse to discover a club

15 Likes

Woo hoo! Blanket found!

17 Likes

:heart:baby shower!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

15 Likes

:white_heart::heartbeat::heartpulse::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::cupid::heart_decoration::blue_heart::green_heart::two_hearts::love_letter::heavy_heart_exclamation::purple_heart::brown_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::sparkling_heart::heart:

12 Likes
I want my blankie , ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💓❤💓💓💓❤💓❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
13 Likes

I just found my blankie!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::purple_heart::heart::heart::orange_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::gift_heart::black_heart::two_hearts::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::green_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Click on the Clubs icon :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

:heart: love the shamrock blankie!

12 Likes

Found the first item a blanket

11 Likes