Questions for the Big Kahuna!

If I move to a different club does my gems and club points that I have earned move with me or do i start all over again?

I totally agree with you and have voiced those concerns already.

1 Like

Why were we NOT able to select our current Facebook friends (who send me coins daily) for the new coin program?

4 Likes

I agree! I already don’t have enough coins. I will definitely not have any now. They go too fast, since it’s so hard to win a game now. Smh

Ok this may not be a question but I need to vent! I have been playing this game for 5 years now and these damn ads that have been added in the last couple weeks have me about ready to delete it altogether! I didn’t mind the ads if you want extra points but this every 7 games is just stupid. I hope someone gets the hint.

On this forum when click under Events I see they describe some events /challenges where you win crazy amount of things I have yet to see. The challenges I get now are no worth the pay out

1- why can’t we use our free plays at our choice, not yours? 2- why are the booster’s so expensive and the extra cards also, too expensive 3- why would you give me a a quest that would cost me $ 30,000 coins to win a few free plays, or maybe$5000 coins, 4- why is it you never give out volcanoes for rewards, !! It is getting so people can’t afford to play this game which is sad, cause everyone loves this game, I think you should spend more time on fixing the glitches in the game, like game crashing just as you are about to win, this happens to me everyday and Iose my points and wasted what booster’s I do use!! As a matter of fact I have had a game crash on me not 20 minutes ago,again just as I was playing my last card, I lost my coins booster’s and the tribute that I would have won!!! Maybe Tripeaks has enough levels so maybe you should pay more attention to what the players are trying to tell you! After all, if you have no player’s, you have no game!! Please consider my ideas, thank you!!!

5 Likes

Regarding the new coin sharing why would you make friend suggestions of players who have been idle for 245 days, 162 days, 188 days etc. Why don’t you set the threshold at 14 days that would represent a typical two week vacation here in the states.

2 Likes

I totally agree as well. Many players on my team have expressed such discontent with the game recently that they are considering quitting.

1 Like

I can’t see my wife’s team listed in the Diamond league even though I know her teams name, league and points!
When looking in diamond league where her team should sow up it’s not there!
But if I go to discover clubs/teams I can see name pivot total and league!
My team is toesinthesand we are ranked #39 in diamond league!
My wife’s Team is callys club with at this time has ~764k points and lists them in diamond league!
They should be listed between perkies and Frizz or between #8 & #9.

Why can’t I see her club?!

On that note, WHY EACH TIME I PAY to play a round of Tributes do you give me games I’ve already played that week? I’ve already earned the red stars for completing those boards. I’m on Tiki Seas, so it’s not like there aren’t lower games that you could choose from!

3 Likes

FOR PERK 6:

300,000 CPs
OR
350,000 CPs, IF a Volcano Card

300 thousand without a volcano card 350 thousand with

300 thousand without volcano card or 350 thousand with

I heard there are secret spots for extra coins within some of the lands please tell me how to get them?

And,
Why did the friend center change? I liked the facebook friends and ability to request coins? What is the benefit of the new friend center?

1 Like

I love the levels where you can click on the fish or bubbles etc for extra coins but is there any chance that you can increase the amount you get? As it is , it hardly seems worth the effort.

I am out of islands and levels now for weeks! Ridiculous, am I supposed to play the same ones over and over???

1 Like

Level 6 is either 350k points or 300k points. When it contains a volcano card it is worth more pts.

I had the same question but figure that there are so many clubs, that there are multiple competitions at each league level. I noticed on Friday, that all the clubs are different, so it appears they switch up the clubs competing at each level. So the the team you are looking for is in a different Diamond league than yours

1 Like

I understand why you changed the coin sharing to include those that don’t have Facebook. What I don’t understand, is WHY you changed the system so we can only request 5 at a time and every four hours???