Questions for the Big Kahuna!

I must be the only odd ball! I like getting the medallions!! I can use them instead of coins one reason I appreciate them.

1 Like

Hi Big Kahuna!!!
I was wondering if you have any ideas on getting folks to talk/communicate. I’m a leader by default of a very, very closed lipped team. Often I feel I’m talking to thin air, myself or a brick wall. There was one guy on my team that I would converse with but he left the team. Maybe cause no one else said anything. I don’t know. I do miss Sam and hope he’s doing well.

2 Likes

I think it’s terrible and I for one I’ll not be spending money to buy coins. I will quit and find a different game to play although this is my favorite game. I normally would get 60k in coins a day. Yesterday I got 39k and so far today have received 12k. The are forcing us to play more and I don’t like it. Won’t be here long if it stays like this

It was actually more expensive to play the higher levels a few years ago. 5,000 - 10,000 coins! I stopped playing for a long time and just started back this spring and it is now 3,000 Per game except for the couple levels and boats. Much better.
But still so expensive for what we get a lot of times. Oh well.

I have seen the perk point list several times but I’m not sure it is right. It shows you need 350,000 points for perk 6 with a volcano card. The other day we finished perk 6 with a volcano card but our team only had 334,000 points. Is there an updated list?

2 Likes

You can find that screenshot I just sent u in Solitaire Tripeaks Facebook Friends & Solitaire tripeaks - Earn coins. Both great sites to be a member of to ask questions about the game if u aren’t already. Everyone is very helpful. There’s also a leaders only club called Organizer’s Club. If ur a leader I highly recommend u join if u haven’t already. If ur a leader looking for players there’s the Solitaire Tripeaks player relocation. If u knew all that I apologize, if u didn’t I hope it helps. :blush:

Some teams have it in their rules u must at least say hi. U could tell them they’ll be cut if they don’t respond when spoken too. Or u could leave & join new clubs until u find chatty ones. There are many clubs that are very chatty like mine. I’m very fortunate that my team is close & we talk a lot. Sometimes not so much on the game bc ppl at times just want to play but we always talk our on teams messenger chat & FB page. Good luck to u & ur team. :blush:

Thank you for your response. This is the same list I have. I am only questioning it because we were able to get perk 6 with only 334,000 points and I’m not sure how. If we had someone whose points were being counted and then they leave, I assume their points get taken out of our club total but do they somehow stay there behind the scenes and still count for our perk or was that just a fluke? I will have to watch for our perk total the next time we start over and see what happens. Thanks again.

Ur very welcome. I have no idea how u got the perk with so few points, it could’ve been a glitch in ur favor. When someone leaves ur club before reset their coins do go away unless they come back before reset then u get them back… maybe somehow they got left behind when ur player left?

Agree. I would feel differently if the # of coins was different. So it really only helps folks who aren’t Facebook connected.

How many points needed to clear each level? I can’t find that anywhere and it would be so helpful.

If I accidentally hit the free play card or the volcano card, how can I return it. Do I have to use it?

Why am I denied access to videos under the Free Coins box? I am allowed to see 2 to 3 videos and then advised that I can access in a bit. Simultaneously, I am seeing other videos and receive $1,000 coins but no access under the free coins box.

3 Likes

Videos have been a problem for me for a while now. They are not working right.

2 Likes

get rid of the shrine… totally unnecessary…

1 Like

And how do you find this organizer club

Just search for them on FB. Sending u screenshots so u kno u found the right ones. I added 2 others. Relocation is for leaders only & support is for leaders & co leaders. After u find the sites click on join, you’ll be asked a few questions & when they verify ur a leader of the club u told them they’ll let u in. Everyone is very helpful but mk sure u read the rules. I’m sure I’ll see u there. :grin:

1 Like

1 Like

Can you tell us why you don’t give us personal quests 24/7?

This would keep people playing more often (& maybe even spend more on fixer cards, coins, wilds, boosters, etc.)

It’s a WIN/WIN for all!

Thanks in advance for a reply.

Pam

2 Likes