Questions for the Big Kahuna!

In Penguin Rock you get dealt a defroster that comes up. It doesn’t appear to do anything except take away your undo for that card. When you flip a card, the undo comes back. It seems kind of pointless. What am I missing?

1 Like

I didn’t claim my free daily gift immediately this morning. Because I wasn’t ready to claim the 30 minutes and now it’s not offering it to me again. Is that a one-time thing? Take it now or lose it?

2 Likes

Yes it has to be used immediately. I always look ahead to see what is coming the next day or 2. If I see 30 min free or with gold tiki I will not open game until I know I have 30 min to play

2 Likes

Why does “the crowd” in the shrine cheer when the medallion drops in 1 of the medallion slots. We all HATE the medallion slots. There is no cheering when it falls into the 2000 slot. If you are not going to get rid of the medallion slots will you at least take the cheering away?

2 Likes

I have never noticed the cheering crowd. Will have to pay better attention!

1 Like

For the treasure match, would it be possible to vary the booster prize of the 5th match game instead of only trap torches?

1 Like

Will our portraits ever return?

I never even got to see the Big kahuna feature before it was done away with :cry: I read a lot of people’s comments about it and makes me jealous I wasn’t one of the lucky ones who had that feature.

How many team club points does it take to finish perk 6?

2 Likes

Why are the tribute games so hard. Some give you very few cards in our stack and don’t even get to clear any off the board. Seems like the hardest ones are picked for tribute games. And most of the time we don’t even get to uncover the tributes. Seems like you could give easier games for tributes instead of mostly hard ones. The one I just had gives only 5 cards to clear a whole board of cards and not one useable card. I almost uninstalled right then but thought I would ask you first. Paying 3000 coins and not clearing a single card is ridiculous. Please give easier tribute games.

3 Likes

So mg request for coins button is already gone, I cannot ask for coins until the 23rd?

YES!!! YOU HIT NAIL ON HEAD! I’ve thought these exact same things! I’d play shrine more if I didn’t constantly spend $2500 to “win” $2000?!?! Someone please explain how that makes sense?
Thank you for taking time to post this. Agree 100%.

2 Likes

When I started playing this game it was easier and less costly to play. Now even when I am replaying a old game it has become super hard sometimes to win the games. And, some games you turn over a few cards and you are out of cards, what’s up?

1 Like

Totally agree. I feel the current prizes dong really help in later levels.

1 Like

What’s the flowers about?

2 Likes

When you play a level, there are three helps you can click on. What determines the order of the helps?

1 Like

Club points make the meter move. Tributes make the hand worth double (or more) club points, so rush the tributes and play smarter!

1 Like

Will Tripeaks please change the “free club gift” check mark, to check mark those that have maxed the club quest? This would be so helpful for the leaders (and would encourage everyone to max!)

3 Likes

Perk 6 this week is 350k
Perk 1 5000
Perk 2 15000
Perk 3 35000
Perk 4 70000 with a wild 80000
Perk 150000
Perk 6 300000 with volcano card 350000

2 Likes

Why don’t you take a vote on how many would prefer to keep coin sharing as it is? Is this because you know that most would prefer this but you like to make it more difficult for us to collect coins and therefore play?

5 Likes