Points required to finish perk

Anyone have a definitive answer to how many club points are required to finish each perk?

6 Likes

Perk 6 requires 300k to complete, 350k if it has the volcano card. Not 100% sure abt the rest.

5 Likes

Perks fluctuate, but generally here is a close breakdown

1. 5k
  2. 15 k
  3. 35k
  4. 70k
  5. 150 k
  6. 300-400 k
    It depends what the perks include wilds will be worth more, and perk 7 now has the amount required 85k- 1million k. So generally the minimum is 575k to complete perks 1-6. It could go to 675k
21 Likes

Usually when 6 needs 350k 4 needs 80k

5 Likes

Very interesting. Sort of my thoughts but could not find anyone to talk about it!

3 Likes

I really like that there is more consistency in points now… the little bit of variance is good too, because it’s a consistent variance! LOL. I used to spend hours each week tracking higher ranked clubs, to find out how many points we needed to complete perks, and relay that to our club.

5 Likes

How many points do you need per perk

1 Like

Scroll up on this post you will see a general break down

1 Like

I posted these numbers several times in various fb tripeak groups, they are still accurate

As long as the numbers stay the same, feel free to save or share this post to help more players getting the perks by making a play strategy what perks can be accomplished or not

Perk 1: 5.000
Perk 2: 15.000
Perk 3: 35.000
Perk 4: 70.000. (When it has a wild card in it: 80.000)
Perk 5: 150.000
Perk 6: 300.000 (When it has a volcanocard in it: 350.000)

Total: 575.000 (with extra’s in perk 4 & 6: 635.000)

Perk 7:
with a holdcard on Monday: 475.000 (sometimes 450.000)
Extra perk on Tuesday: 250.000
Booster perk on Wednesday. 85.000

62 Likes

YAY @Miranda you are my hero! I’ve seen where you posted this before. I saved a copy for easy reference, & it has saved me countless hours! Thank you!

7 Likes

You’re welcome, I’m happy it works for you :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you Miranda! This is very useful information! :blush:

4 Likes

@Lisa_Sarles you’re welcome😊

1 Like

Thank You for the tip

3 Likes

If your club has more tribute points it needs less points to complete the perks and vice versa.

8 Likes

Thanks for the information

2 Likes

I have done some perk point tracking, but certainly not anything in depth. But overall, I’m not finding that these point values are correct. Per my club’s perk order, we should have obtained perk 6 with 535,000 because it has a volcano (or 485,000 otherwise). Regardless, we got perk 6 with less than 483,000 points. That may be because of what @Ylil posted about tribute points. What do you all think?

2 Likes

Agreed, they do change it up, the perk values was a close round about goal for players who had do idea hiw many points were needed for each perk.

1 Like

@Kami, the points earned for getting tributes are tallied in the club points, and are included in the points above.

This week, because of the wild card in the 4th perk, and volcano card in the 6th perk, all 6 perks should take 635,000 points to complete.

Are you saying you got all 6 perks with less than 483,000 points? Or, do you still have perk 4 or 5 yet to complete?

You’ll also need to factor in point loss if you had a member leave your club. If a member, who earned say 20,000 points so far, leaves your club, their points are subtracted from your total points. The subtracted points does not affect perk progress though. So if that member with 20,000 points leaves, your club will complete all 6 perks with only 615,000 points.

Tripeaks made it more complicated and harder to keep track of points when they started subtracting points when a member leaves a few months ago. I’m sure they had their reasons though.

5 Likes

@CindyLu - Interesting. I think you are saying that tributes earn points quicker; however, a point is a point. So if you earn 50,000 points and get only 50 tributes those points count more than someone who earns 25,000 points and gets 250 tributes (because 50,000 is more than 25,000). We don’t do perks in order - so we did not get all 6 perks with less than 483,000 (we got perks 5, 3, and 6 with less than 483,000). And yes, we did have someone leave the club and we lost those points. So that may have effected too. However, I can’t see how losing the points doesn’t affect perk progress… Interesting. Thanks! :grin:

4 Likes