Points required to finish perk

Basically when a player leaves , their points accumulated are subtracted from your total club points, on the plus side your meter progress on the perk does not go backwards also, it remains the sameas though you did not lose a player

5 Likes

How do you know what the count is?

1 Like

@irocshoes, basically I pay attention to the total club points. If we are doing perks in order (1.2.3.4.5.6), and if we have 100,000 club points, then with
Perk 1 is 5000
Perk 2 is 15,000 = 20,000
Perk 3 is 35,000 = 55,000

Then that means 45,000 points of perk 4 is now done.

5 Likes

Thank you!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

List item[quote=ā€œKrissieB, post:1, topic:1024, full:trueā€]
Anyone have a definitive answer to how many club points are required to finish each perk?
[/quote]

strong text

1 Like

Hi @Zefanya_Putri, this post is the best post for figuring out what is required. I think they changed it up a little (by 10,000 points on 1 of the perks) recently, but this really helps!

1 Like

Thank you for this information. Our club leader always lets us know how many points we need but I never knew how he found that information. Thanks for sharing. And I also appreciate those who provided how to figure the amount that is needed when adding up the perks.

4 Likes

@Miranda Thank you for this. As a new club leader I have been trying to find this info for my members. It is the reason I just joined this forum! After seeing the wealth of info and community I will stick around, but again, thank u for ur concise answer!

6 Likes

Thumbs up
GOOD work and thankyou

1 Like

When I play a tribute island n score 120 then tributes r added to that score giving me 250 club points instead of the 120 club points I would of gotten without the tributes

3 Likes

Those bonus points are nice huh?

photostudio_1540258825932

3 Likes

Thanks because I didnā€™t know this also.

1 Like

But where did you get the info is what Iā€™m trying to find out and can anyone get that info or just leaders/co-leaders?

1 Like

Just players watching, and recording. Miranda gave the best (and first) account of the points, and itā€™s holding true.

This week, btw, perk 4 has a wild, and 6 has a volcano, so 4 and 6 will require more points

6 Likes

Thanks for the Perk info. Just one thing I need clarity onā€¦what do u mean with a volcano card or with a wild card? Sorry for coming across silly but Iā€™m new to this game so Iā€™m trying to get as much info as poss to play my best and give my club my best as well.

4 Likes

That is when a wild &/or volcano card is part of the rewards given each day after that particular perk is completed. On some weeks perk 4 adds a wild card & some weeks perk 6 adds a volcano card. This week both perks have the additional reward card, so more points needed.

2 Likes

Yepoers!! You got that right!

2 Likes

Keep in mind @Tiffanye22, if, after you finish 1-6, you have to wait for the special perk to appear, your club earns points, those points donā€™t count.

Example: your team earns 635,000 points (requirement for 1-6 this week), then while you are waiting for the special perk, your team earns 20,000 more points, to total 655,000 points. When the special perk appears and requires 600,000 points, then you need to earn a total of 1,255,000 points to complete all 7.

I hope that made sense :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It doesā€¦thank u so much!

3 Likes

Yes! Special perks require that many additional points devoted just to that perk.

2 Likes