Perks- best ways?

Can you post the amount you need for each perk. I searched around and found something that is very close, but not exact. Also I would love to know the order that other groups do their perks in and why.

3 Likes

@Dawn_Mottola, in our club, we waited until we the club was strong enough to earn enough points to get all 6 perks, before we changed the order. Perk 6 is awesome with Goldie as a reward (the golden tiki to start each hand). However, at the 300,000 or 350,000 points it requires to complete, it takes forever, if you are barely earning more than that a week. Our perk order is now 1-2-6-3-4-5-S

Here is the chart showing how many points it takes to complete each perk. Keep in mind, every other week perk 4 has a daily wild card in the rewards, and perk 6 has a daily volcano card in the rewards. On those weeks, it takes more points to earn those perks.

Points required to finish perk

2 Likes

It dose take a lot of points for perk6 , but once you have Goldie, I fell it’s easier to win the games and Iv noticed I can earn a higher club score when we get perk 6, and I don’t have to put in anymore effort then b4. The club I’m in now dose 123654, and the top 3 players from previous week start on 6, once 123 are done everyone moves on together. We have great leader, and Iv noticed my club points for the weeks has be going up since Iv joined them. I can’t really say why our order is this way, but it seems to work for our club. P.s I don’t fell wins or loses are any different when you start on a perk, I think perks are just based off of points required to complete them, like some peps say 1is easy 6 is hard, I don’t believe that 1is easy because it’s 5k to complete that’s a far cry from 350k…Good luck on choosing your order.

2 Likes

I have been in a few teams and lots of the very good ones start with perk 6 as it reaps the best reward and after receiving it all other perks become easier to achieve. So most teams you see having completed perk six a day after reset have only achieved perk 6 not all 6

2 Likes

My club perk order is, for me, almost the ideal perk order. 312645 or 312654 depend on whether perk 4 has the wild card or not, and I happy to luck into this club with my ideal settings.

Now to be honest, based on how fast our the club achieves our perks, I think our ideal order should be 126345 or 126354 . This would allow our club to get perk 6 on day 2 instead of day 3.

1 Like

I didn’t know this! Thank you!

I think I understand, so in 4 more weeks, perk 4 and 6 will have the additional card and will require slightly more CPs to complete?
Do both perk 4 and 6 have the additional card the same week, or do those weeks alternate?

1 Like

Yes @thetongukid, 4 and 6 have the additional cards at the same time.

And it’s every other week. This week they have them, and require the more points, next week they won’t.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do you keep up with this?? I envy you!!

1 Like

We start with 6 then 12345 and always get the extra “extreme” Goldie from
Completing 6 makes all the rest very easy

1 Like