Player Spotlight: Elizabeth I.

Pacman love to play and challenge everyone’s

2 Likes

As a kid my favorite video game was Atari breakout and frogger when I had kids my favorite video game was spyro

2 Likes

I love Centipede! :heart::heart::heart::heart::joy:

2 Likes

I bought the mini Nintendo classic and the SNES mini games for the Mario games.

2 Likes

Mine was hayday I used to play all day long n at d bedtime too hiding myself under d quilt as my daughter used to shout at me for playing frequently… but now same thing m doing with solitaire tripesks…!!! :))))) it’s a fun playing video games

2 Likes

Space invaders was my favourite

2 Likes

I’d have to say Zelda!

2 Likes

Space invaders Galactica is my all time favorite

2 Likes

Mario brothers games. My mom and I used to play them together. Sometimes was up all hours of the night. One of my best memories.

2 Likes

Years ago my favorite video game was Astrosmash! More recently I was addicted to CandyCrush - but then I found Tripeaks Solitaire!! No comparison! Love it!

2 Likes

Guess it had to be Mario until Tripeaks came along.

2 Likes

My love began with pac man back in the 70s and decades later I’m hook with tiki several times a day addictive game Nana’s hooked

2 Likes

It’s all good can you dig it

2 Likes

Final fantasy games are my favorite as well as Lunar​:heart::blush:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Pong. Just kidding (showing my age).
Frogger was my favorite! (I may still be showing my age - ha).

3 Likes

“Below the Root” on Vic 20 or Commodore 64 in the 1980’s was the best! That game lead us to the Green Sky Trilogy of books by Zilpha Keatley Snyder, books my children and I thoroughly enjoyed. My “children” just mentioned that game a couple weeks ago!

3 Likes

I loved crash bandicoot when my kids were little

3 Likes

Zelda games were my favorite, after Solitaire Tripeaks of course!

2 Likes

Spyro the Dragon was my favourite

2 Likes