Player Spotlight: Elizabeth I.

PITFALL!! Gosh, we thought we were high class when we got an Atari 2600!! (Maybe 1980?)Spent hours playing my Favorite: Pitfall!! Definitely close 2nd/3rd Missile Command & Space Invaders! Atari’s were SO popular.

How hard would today’s Teens LAUGH at those Atari GRAPHICS!?!? HAHAHA. Heck, we were in Hog-Heaven, had that 2600 forever. Eventuality had sweet collection Galaga, Asteroids, Centipede. Swapped w/cousin for her Donkey Kong, Frogger, Pac-Man & ohhh us girlies loved MISS PAC-MAN!! Think 1st Atari game was ‘Pong’, as simple–yet utterly addictive–as it gets.

Thanks for bringing back some seriously AWESOME MEMORIES

2 Likes

Zelda! Holy cow, I could never figure that thing out! I can’t remember which Mario but, the swimming mario always got me killed.

2 Likes

My favorite was pacman, loved it :two_hearts:

2 Likes

My favorite was mrs. pack man played for hours

2 Likes

My 1st favorite was Space Invaders then it was pac man

2 Likes

My favorite video game was ms Pac-Man

2 Likes

As simple as it seems, I loved Galaga. And still do!

2 Likes

frogger !! usually got up to snakes…

2 Likes

I loved playing Pac-Man as a kid

2 Likes

My favorite arcade video game growing up was Street Fighter…my favorite Playstation as a young adult was the Final Fantasy series…my current favorite is on Atari, the classic Centipedes video game…

2 Likes

My favorite arcade video game growing up was Street Fighter…my favorite Playstation as a young adult was the Final Fantasy series…my current favorite is on Atari, the classic Centipedes video game…

2 Likes

Sorry…not sure what happened with the previous post…why the name shown was alphanumeric…so I reposted with my player name…

2 Likes

Back in my day of video games, I had an Atari, and Frogged was my favorite game back then…

2 Likes

My favorite games were space invaders and centipede :wink:

2 Likes

my favorite was also Galaga, I used to play it on all my breaks in College

2 Likes

Trap keep TriPeaks the king TriPeaks only one game

2 Likes

Its6just me can you dig it

2 Likes

I loved playing Mario Carts with my children & old school Galaga on the old machines in arcades! :wink: :smile:

2 Likes

Crash bandacoot, and donkey kong

2 Likes

There were no video games when I was growing up. Heck, TV was a new thing! :scream_cat:
In the last two years I’ve discovered Pokémon Go. It’s a lot of fun. I’ve gotten to know my new city very well and have made s lit of good friends. Of course Solitaire Tri-Peaks is another favourite!! I really like my team. Yesterday we managed to complete the last perk (7th one) while short on players. Super team :blush:

2 Likes