Player Spotlight: Elizabeth I.

A prankster brother had her playing Video Games with an unplugged controller, and she was none the wiser. Will this mother make sure her eldest doesn’t pull those kinds of shenanigans on his wee siblings?

Read the story here: http://bit.ly/pspot-elizabethi

Then come back here to tell us your all-time favorite video game. We’ll randomly select 5 posters to be given 5 Wild Cards!

25 Likes

Mario games, such a pesky little devil

3 Likes

Crash Bandicoot the original 3 were the first games I played as a kid!

5 Likes

Sonic the hedgehog, it first came out for sega Genesis , in the 90’s I believe. Me and my mom would stay up all night playing that game, as for now a days I like playing card or dice games,but these last months I have become very addicted to TriPeaks solitaire.

4 Likes

Loved playing Yoshis Story.

3 Likes

Mario Cart with the kids! Nothing better
#ShowNoMercy #CompetitiveHousehold
lol

5 Likes

I was plating Mario :smiley::tired_face:

2 Likes

By fay my favorite was galaga it was always a challenge to get abducted by the alien ship then rescue your ship so you had double ships shooting… awesome lol

2 Likes

My favorite game was on Super Nintendo… Donkey Kong!

5 Likes

Pacman …

3 Likes

Space invaders …

2 Likes

Mario Brothers with all the secret rooms

2 Likes

Used to love to play Zelda or Asteroids

2 Likes

Legend of Zelda was my favorite. My son got me hooked on it when he was a preteen.

2 Likes

Lol mine was either Asteroids or Tank wars, (old school here!)

2 Likes

Joust! When my son was 4 years old, we’d go to the gas station with quarters and he’d stand on a chair at the 80’s arcade video game and play. You’ve gotta love flying ostriches with knights jousting on them! He’d say, “Birds, Momma! Birds!” Such a sweet memory.

2 Likes

I loved playing pacman

3 Likes

Pac man is my all time favorite video game.there was nothing like hanging out at the arcade with friend and playing a friendly game of pac man

2 Likes

Mario brothers for sure and Frogger

2 Likes

Pac-Man - My friends at college and I would beg our parents for rolls of quarters “for laundry” and spend the entire Saturday afternoon playing the video game instead. Finally during my senior year my dad asked: “I keep giving you rolls of quarters for laundry, but every time you come home, you bring your laundry with you!” BUSTED! But we had a BLAST and made fond memories!

4 Likes