Juke Box Tiki: 7/7/22 - First Concert?

Brooks and Dunn in ohio

The Rolling Stones in the Netherlands

Alice Cooper woodstock

1 Like

Kiss it was awesome. They also had Poison in concert with them. I’m elderly so I loved both groups

1 Like

My first concert was The Who, back in 1973 at Veterans memorial auditorium in Des Moines, Iowa. It was fantastic. I did not even know I was going. My boyfriend came and picked me up and would not tell me where we were going. When we got there I still did not know we were going to see The Who. The stage show was awesome considering this was back in 1973. It was my first concert and it was my favorite concert.

The Village People! :joy: It was a great concert!

Mark Morrison I was 14

Whitney Houston! Got to meet her after the show on her bus. She was eating pancakes, I was 10 years old and still the best concert I’ve ever seen. Her autograph is framed on my shelf :slight_smile:

My first concert was UB40, they were playing at the Guildhall in Portsmouth. It was a great concert, signing along to all the hits

Quiet Riot and Whitesnake

My first concert was Ozfest in 2001! It was absolutely amazing! I got to see so many amazing groups. Linkin Park, Slipknot, Union Underground, Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, and of course Ozzy. There was over a quarter million people there and over 100 degrees that day but it was absolutely awesome!

The Fixx! Red Skies at Night…

Fleetwood Mac in Wellington NZ

THREE DOG NIGHT​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Peaches and Herb. It was stupendous! 1970s in South Africa

My first concert was Elvis at Madison Square Center in New York. It was awesome!

1 Like

My first concert was seeing Van Cliburn play at the Atlanta auditorium after he won a competition in Russia. I think it was the first time I had seen a 9 foot concert grand piano. It was so long!

Scorpions with Bon Jovi opening, Louisville Gardens, Louisville, KY, 1984

The Rolling Stones at the Spectrum Arena in Philadelphia, June 1975. I was 13 and I snuck out of the house telling my parents I was going to a slumber party. The Stones did an encore of Midnight rambler at midnight and it was the best night ever! Unfortunately, we took the wrong subway home and ended up in a very bad part of North Philadelphia. Parents had to be called and I was grounded for the summer but it was so worth it!

Mi primer concierto, año 2002,The Ramones, Argentina,acompañando a mis hijas