Juke Box Tiki: 7/7/22 - First Concert?

Jimmy Buffett concert in Los Angeles, it was outdoors and the people who dressed up for the concert (Hawaiian shirts, parrot hats, shark hats, colorful signs) were very entertaining! It was a lot of fun! We enjoyed it!

1 Like

My first concert was at State Fair. I saw Bay City Rollers.

1 Like

Barry Manilow, summer 1978, Red Rocks in Denver. Awesome!

My 1st concert was Three Dog Night at Independence Hall in Baton Rouge LA. It was a great concert. Only thing, I was only 13 & my parents picked me up way before it was over!

3 Likes

New Kids On The Block, We were in Japan & me &my friends rode the train to get there💜

Elton John at Purdue in West Lafayette, Indiana circa 1979. I was a geeky freshman and the concert was at The Hall of Music. Elton was disguised as a security guard and walked down the aisle right by me before heading up to the stage and starting to perform. Magical!!

Ted Nugent wearing a loin cloth swinging on a rope above the Audience

1 Like

My first concert was Queen.

2 Likes

John Butler Trio, I was five years old and my parents ran a music venue. He played to a small crowd sitting on a milk crate. Ten years later and he’s opening stadiums. One of the highlights of my life.

My very first concert was to a group called Wasp and Iron Maiden. I was in foster care and that was how I was able to get to the concert. I was 15 and never been to a concert before and was supper excited. I have been to pultiple concerts l since. Was the best day as a child of my life.

1 Like

Beach Boys and Chicago at Anaheim Stadium in 1975.

1 Like

Mijn eerste concert was op mij 14e verjaardag, samen met mijn oudere broer en het was Judas Priest… super spannend en heel cool. Toen ik naar de wc moest liep ik verloren en was een beetje in paniek… maar ik vond mijn broer gelukkig terug en genoot verder en op school kon ik iedereen vertellen van mijn eerste concert.

1 Like

Showing my age a bit… Hilary Duff!

Bryan Adams! I loved it! I enjoy his singing!

2 Likes

My 1st concert was TLC,Boys2Men, Montel Jordan

1 Like

When I was ten our parents took us to the mountains on vacation. Alabama was putting on an outside concert that we attended. My sister and I sat on the front row and sang and clapped after the show they ask our parents if we could stay for the second show. We had our pictures taken with them at the end. It was the best.

Neil Diamond! Yes I’m older but never too old for fun games.

3 Likes

Pink Floyd, with my mom, early '90s. It was awe inspiring.

2 Likes

Kiss i was 18 years old now I am 64 yrs old such a long time ok

1 Like

Bucket list that will never happen for me :pensive: