Juke Box Tiki: 7/7/22 - First Concert?

Let’s hear it! If you can still hear, that is. :wink:

What was your very first concert? Did you enjoy it? Tell us about it below for a chance at 100K Coins, 10 Free Plays, 5 Wilds and 5 Volcanoes, chosen and awarded next week at random!

73 Likes

James Brown the dancing

1 Like

My fist concert was prob new kids on the block

1 Like

Alabama at Capitol Music Hall in Wheeling, WV. I remember thinking the lead vocalist was really cute.

My first concert was Goo Goo Dolls and was awesome! Vanessa Carlton opened, followed by Third Eye Blind.

Liberate!! 16 bday and I asked to go for my birthday!! He was amaxing!!

Michael Jackson, Best dancing & lightshow ever

2 Likes

U2 in Paris at the Hippodrome. 85ish Parents couldn’t say no when you’re thousands of miles away…:wink::wink::wink:

Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones I was 15 and they put on a great show. Detroit at Cobo Hall. My parents let me go they were music lovers also.

4 Likes

I saw Bruce Springsteen in NJ many years ago before most people knew who he was. Best concert ever!

Led Zeppelin in Chicago, decades ago!

2 Likes

Ozzy Osbourne and motley Crue in Omaha Nebraska… very first concert the drum beat u could hear for blocks
Bark at the moon and shout at the devil tour

1 Like

Van Halen, 1981 Asheville, NC

1 Like

My first concert was Hinder and Black stone cherry. I didn’t know what a 'mosh pit" was, but I’ll remember to never due that again!! Lol

The 1st concert I went to was Beatle Mania! :heart:

1 Like

My first concert was Taylor Swift

Silverchair was my first ever. The only thing that I can remember was how far away we were from the stage. We were the second to last row. Never again!

1 Like

Bon Jovi and Skid Row 1989 Biloxi, MS

2 Likes

Michael Jackson at The Ohio State Fair