ISLAND STORYTIME: Your Fictional Family: 1/12/23

The Regans from Bluebloods. Because they are there for 1 another

2 Likes

The adams or the munsters

1 Like

The Andy Griffith Show - people had morals and values. Life was simpler and family time was important, Sunday’s were for church and family dinners.

3 Likes

Leave it to beaver wholesome family what we need more of today and mother always wore pearls

2 Likes

Yellowstone
Family is important

3 Likes

Happy Days :grinning:
:smiley:

2 Likes

The Adams Family. I love Wednesday

2 Likes

Little House on the prairie l! Would be interesting to ride on the covered wagons! How they did work and closeness of the family!

3 Likes

The chronicles of Narnia

1 Like

I’d want to join the Goldbergs! It reminds me of life when I was growing up. My dad would sit in his undershirt and boxers, while my mom ran the entire show! My 5 siblings and I had some great adventures that we still laugh about today! :grin:

2 Likes

Waltons, family values that we don’t see much of any more

3 Likes

The Jetsons…it feels like modern technology and innovation is already taking us there. The convenience is it for me! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yellowstone…Love the family values and way of life

3 Likes

The Andy Griffith Family
Good parenting, family values, Sunday worship, dinners together, local dances, and a lot of laughs. This family show has it all. It’s timeless
Diane

3 Likes

The Brady Bunch. Ah, to look like Jan! And be as cool as Marcia. To have problems solved so easily.

1 Like

I would like to be part of the Scoobydoo group/ get to travel to great places and solve mysteries

2 Likes

This family is Partridge family…

3 Likes

I would be apart of the Gilmore Girls
:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

The Barone family from Everybody Loves Raymond. Who wouldn’t want that crazy, quirky excitement in their life?

1 Like

I would love to be a part of Gilmore girls. My daughter and I absolutely LOVE this show and the characters. The writing is brilliant and the delivery is incomparable! They just don’t make quality shows like this anymore, that transcend time and can be enjoyed by generation after generation!!

1 Like