ISLAND STORYTIME: Your Fictional Family: 1/12/23

The Cullens. Living forever with the ones you love, now that is amazing!

1 Like

I would join Bob’s Burgers family. They are hilarious and I love their one liners. I would be a child with mixture of Louise and Tina.

2 Likes

Ozzie and Harriett. They were close and priorities were better then.

1 Like

Cheers! :musical_note:A place to go where everybody knows your name :beers::beer:

3 Likes

Ponderosa Ranch on the show Bonanza. Situated on the east shore of Lake Tahoe with acres of land, horses and a great family. What more could you ask for?

2 Likes

I would definitely want to be a member of the Ragan’s on Bluebloods. Love the family and togetherness.

2 Likes

The Eight is Enough family

1 Like

One of the sisters from Little Women. I’d be the fifth sister. :smiley:

2 Likes

The Stevens of Bewitched. Who wouldn’t want a mom who can zap you to the moon? Lol

2 Likes

Yellowstone because I have visited the location where it is filmed and the beauty of it is more than can be imagined. Just to be part of the family is a wonder beyond belief. Being part of life changing situations has a beauty all in itself!

2 Likes

I would want to be a part of the family of the brothers on Second Hand Lion. They showed good values, had great adventures and lots of money didn’t hurt…

2 Likes

The Jetsons, I’d love to have a flying car!

2 Likes

The Weasley’s from Harry Potter! They were always there for each other through thick and thin!

2 Likes

I would want to join Andy Griffith living in Mayberry because it was a simple, relaxed time.

3 Likes

The Jetsons family with George, Jane, Judy and Elroy. I would love to have Rosie, a robot maid! And live in a family in the future and fly to places instead of drive! The best would have Astro as my pet dog!

1 Like

Pretty Woman
To find true unconditional love is priceless, how romantic that movie was with a true fairytale ending

2 Likes

The Waltons, I know it was a time when people were poor, however they had values! Night John Boy!

1 Like

Duck Dynasty Robertsons please… what a cool way to make millions.

3 Likes

Doom patrol for sure. There would never be a dull moment with that found family of misfits

3 Likes

The Anadarkos from Saving Grace

2 Likes