ISLAND STORYTIME: Your Fictional Family: 1/12/23

Today’s question is all about the fictional family you’d actually WANT to be a part of. Or maybe one you think you’d be able to fix. Or maybe you’re just in it for the toys and the kitchen help.

Whatever, we want to know!

Post your answer below for a chance at 100K Coins, 10 Freeplays, 5 Wilds, 5 Volcanoes and 10 Club Point Doublers. We’ll choose ten people who answered the question at random next Thursday!

59 Likes

Wizard of Oz. To really follow the yellow brick road

4 Likes

Bridgerton. Their lives seem so exciting!

2 Likes

The Weasleys! Who wouldn’t want all those magical items washing dishes and knitting comfy sweaters!

2 Likes

Yellowstone!

I’d love to be a member of the family in Yellowstone!! Living on a ranch, surrounded by open land as far as the eyes can see. Mornings that start with amazing sunrises, and days that end with breathtaking sunsets. Coffee on the porch and all day long in the saddle… Oh yeah, sign me up!!

7 Likes

The Cullens…would love to be immortal and still have a “normal” life

5 Likes

Salvatore family. Absolute favorites

3 Likes

Bewitched family be born with magic and kindness to everyone what a blessing

7 Likes

The family from Mike and Molly. I like how sarcastic, yet close they are.

6 Likes

I would love to be part of the Amish! I am truly fascinated with their family morals and values, work ethics, kindness, and their generosity amongst themselves and others!

2 Likes

The Adams family! You would never have a dull moment!

5 Likes

The Flintstones. Life was much simpler lol

6 Likes

Yellowstone because of their values and their way of life!

4 Likes

I would love to be part of the Osmond family.

4 Likes

7th heaven! Used to love that show and their family, or maybe Full House.

3 Likes

Swiss Family Robinson

4 Likes

The Peabody Family from the Amelia Peabody Egypt book series by Elizabeth Peters. I found the history of the pyramids to be fascinating.

4 Likes

The Winchester brother from the tv show Supernatural because it’s a family business, hunting things and saving people.

6 Likes

The Man from Snowy River to live in an isolated cabin w Jim

6 Likes

The Crawley family !!!

4 Likes