ISLAND STORYTIME: Your Fictional Family: 1/12/23

The Munsters. I think it be cool living with Herman, Lily, Grandpa and Marylin. And I wouldn’t mind driving Herman’s car!

3 Likes

So who wouldn’t want to be a member of the Dutton family. I mean there doesn’t seem to ever be a dull moment ! I’m sure I can take on Beth :joy:

4 Likes

The Rose family from Schitts Creek. David and I would be best friends.

3 Likes

The Cullens- having the time to make a positive difference in society and the world

2 Likes

SpongeBob and Bikini Bottom. So many adventures and lots of laughter. Who doesn’t want the inside scoop on the secret crabby patty recipe.

2 Likes

The Camdens from 7th Heaven. It’s comforting to believe in a higher being and try to live by good values.

5 Likes

It would be The Jetsons. They had flying cars and a robot maid!

3 Likes

The family on modern family. I love their sense of humors

2 Likes

The Bundys it would be hilarious and a mess

4 Likes

I would love to live like the Walton’s. Much love and a slower lifestyle. No computers!

2 Likes

The Gallaghers from shameless

1 Like

Bewitched. I always wanted to be like Tabitha

3 Likes

How about the family from Stepbrothers? I’m sure that came from a real life family. Hilarious!

2 Likes

The Waltons. Life was simple then.

1 Like

Happy Days. We all could use that these days.

4 Likes

I would want to be apart of the Simpsons! I’d really like to know what else the future holds for us!

2 Likes

Married with Children for sure :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::rofl::rofl: .Al, Peggy, Kelly and Bud. They’re dysfunctional, hilarious,dopey, and annoying–all the ingredients for the perfect family sitcom. Despite seemingly hating his family, cranky Al provides for them with sometimes touching moments. Sometimes . And let’s not forget the funny annoy neighbor friends

1 Like

The Hill’s from King Of The Hill the only thing is that I don’t think I would be part of the family for sure all the way but I think I would be more like Dale Gribble with a little less crazy :rofl:

The Formans from that 70s show, the everlasting friendships

Wizard of oz. See the horse of a different color

1 Like