ISLAND STORYTIME: Your Fictional Family: 1/12/23

I would want to join the family on “Good times”. They were hard working and had lots of love, crazy life situations and plenty of laughs.

7 Likes

The Winchesters of course, its Sam and Dean, you get to save the world and still kick ass

5 Likes

The Schrute family. Dwight would make it so interestinf

1 Like

I’d be a part of the Addams Family. They definitely some kinky people hehe.

2 Likes

I’d fit in with the Conners. That’s my kind of dysfunctional right there.

5 Likes

The Simpsons!!
I would be Bart because I prank everyone, and think I am Cool hahaha!! My club leader, which is my Co-work in life, would be Lisa Simpson!! She is too nice & extremely smart!!
“2Tipsy to Tiki”

2 Likes

The Adam’s Family. I want a hand!

4 Likes

Hogwart Family… to have the magic in the air

2 Likes

The Nelson’s. Much better times!

3 Likes

Versailles. Durning king Louie XIV reign.

1 Like

The Goldbergs because that mom does everything for kids and I always wanted a mom who did that and not expect the kids to do everything for her.

3 Likes

I would love to be Steve McGarretts sister and kick bad guy booty and live in the beautiful island of Hawaii.

4 Likes

The Jetsons - it would be cool to live in that automated house especially with Rosie

5 Likes

King of the Hill!! I love the Hills!! Or I’d want to be a Forman family member from “That 70’s Show”!! Red and Kitty are the perfect real life parents from that era!!

4 Likes

Snow White love the time period

3 Likes

Yellowstone for sure. I would want to be a Dutton!

3 Likes

The Pearson family from This Is Us!

1 Like

Full house, having that much love and help under one roof…

2 Likes

Journey to the center of the Earth. We are all family and love to explore.

1 Like

The Walton’s…they stuck together as family through thick or thin, simpler times, unconditional love.

4 Likes