Friend Centre Coin Sharing

@Sunshine67, I’m hoping that uninstalling and reinstalling will put you on the same page as the majority of us. :crossed_fingers:
Did you try it yet?

1 Like

Eres un encanto … que bien te explicas !!! :+1:t2::heart_eyes::heart::heart:

CindyLu: I am scared to. What if I lose everything? I couldn’t make a new facebook account because I already have an old one.

PS: I really appreciate your advice!

2 Likes

Thank you I’m new to the game so thanks for this it don’t take long to go thru coins

@Sunshine67, I have uninstalled and reinstalled at least 100 times without a problem!

2 Likes

Here is one of many tip categories! Good luck and enjoy the game!

2 Likes

@Miguel todos los moderadores son encantadores Miguel :hugs: comparten algunos buenos consejos !!

1 Like

Wont help in my case. Support is doing it to me. Said “still testing” just a day ago. : (

1 Like

Keep our fingers crossed that this ends soon for you!

3 Likes

Bummer @Sunshine67 :cry:

2 Likes

I have several in my club still getting just 1I per share in July 2020.
That is 1,000.

There’s a member of my club that said they were only getting 1000 coins. They’ve contacted management and got told they were testing.

2 Likes

I have a member on my team only receiving 1k every ask.

1 Like

I Have only been playing about a month and I only get 1000 coins from each of the friends I know your post was back in February and it’s now July so I’m wondering if it change from 3000 to 1000 somewhere along the line

1 Like

my second account is the same I only gt 1000 instead of the 3000 on my first sccount

1 Like

I also o ly get 1k per share

I just downloaded the game for the first time. It is a very well made game but I have noticed several bugs as well, I only get 1000$ coins from 5 friends every 4 hours why ?

Welcome to the forum, and to the game @Bo_Taylor! Different people receive different amounts because TriPeaks is still “testing” this feature. Meaning, they haven’t yet decided how the final version will be. Once they do, it’ll be the same for everyone.

Hopefully, they decide everybody gets 3,000 coins per friend!

BTW, I recently found out most (if not all) games test features, and experienced that personally in FB’s Words with Friends - my friend had a feature I didn’t, and I was jealous! Lol.

2 Likes

I too only receive 1000 coins per friend every 4 hours (5 friends x 1000 coins = 5000 every 4 hrs). I have submitted several tickets with no response. Counting my blessings it could be zero… however, at this rate I am earning enough coins to play 1 game every 4 hrs. Is it because I am new and need to get to a certain level before my friend center coin share increases?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say I am jealous. Very hard to build up a little cushion earning $5000 every 4 hours. Most plays can’t be won without buying more cards… which I can’t even do because my 4 hours payout doesn’t cover the cost.

2 Likes