Friend Centre Coin Sharing

Over the past 6-months I have noticed, as I’m sure everyone else has, an increasing amount of complaints about the Friend Centre, amongst many things. Now that the Friend Centre issues are resolved and everyone has it available to them (Request every 4 hrs & receive 3k coins from up to 5 Friends) I have not read a single person mention how happy they are to have it!! It would be nice if it was acknowledged even third of the amount of times it was complained about.
It would also make people aware that did not previously have it where it is and they could ask how to use it; how to request, search and add friends.

Just a thought.

11 Likes

Yes! But alas, Testing is not done, there are a couple of players on our team that switched from 8 hours to 4, but they can only give to 3 players and receive from 1. I am thinking they are narrowing it down to certain devices

5 Likes

I just started this game, but learned really quick how fast my coins go, so Yes I for one am really grateful for them every 4 hours! I started making friends right away, and I’m more than happy to help any and all requests I get. If I notice my friends aren’t giving, I also don’t hesitate to remove them and try another. I tend to friend others that are up in the challenges near my ranking, bcz I feel like I work hard, they are somewhere in the same boat, and those are the friends who tend to give as I do.

8 Likes

I immediately wrote them in the feedback. I told them how HAPPY I was to have my friend center back to normal!!!

8 Likes

@Tracy on the upside whichever way you look at it … how ever many and how often they are at least free :wink:

5 Likes

@maryburns @Sasha_Caporrimo

Great to see thankful and positive people on the forum :hugs:

5 Likes

Although I am grateful that the friends center has gone back to 5 friends and every 4 hours, I haven’t sent a message to say thank you because I personally feel it was handled badly. Firstly, I didn’t see any response from the company to any of the complaints on the forum, secondly there was no mention in any of the replies I got from complaining directly when the testing would stop. In my experience, testing is never open ended, so it wouldn’t have hurt for them to say how long the testing would last for. Then there is the fact that no one knew if the friends center would go back to how it was before, and I believe it only did go back because of the complaints, but that uncertainty was annoying. Lastly, it would have been a nice gesture to give everyone a thank you for putting up with the hassle and lack of communication.

6 Likes

That is very very true!

3 Likes

@Tracy … I didn’t appreciate that not everyone had the same functions back yet, sorry :zipper_mouth_face: I need to pay more attention … x

3 Likes

It’s all good! We are back in the same boat, and so glad that fingers crossed this what our coin shares will be. Now to get rid of that 500 coin slot in the treasure shrine! I’d love them to bring back the treasure hunt, I loved that feature!

6 Likes

@Tracy I agree about the Shrine. I just had a short time experiencing the other one, but while it was short it was clearly much more lucrative for the players :moneybag:

6 Likes

Mine is still not fixed. A lot of people are still having issues. I got the message saying it was resolved, 3,000 from 5 friends. I only get 1,000 from 5 friends. I’ve emailed them and put in a request. No help from them. Their response was the same message I got stating it was fixed.

3 Likes

I know it’s a pain, but with the same ticket email again. It seems support goes by tiers, 1st response is generic, and as your ticket escalates that it should resolve, keep pestering them!!

3 Likes

I must be reading diff post than you I have read many thanx for the return of a fair friend sharing. Just read the forum posts on the opinions of features that was asked for today. 90% start off acknowledging appreciation for the friend shares before addressing anything else

@May_Starkey, is your Friend Center back to collecting from t friends every 4 hours?

1 Like

@Kayce_Coll, if you haven’t yet, try rebooting your device, by shutting it down completely, and restarting it. If that doesn’t give you 15,000 every 4 hours, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the game app.

3 Likes

I LOVE it… and definitely look forward to that

1 Like

Well thank you very much for letting us have our four hour window back

4 Likes

Why do i need to be grateful to TriPeaks that they’ve returned something to me that i already had in the first place and they took away? They obviously think they got things wrong in the frst place, so they tried to backtrack on what they had done, only to realise that they got things wrong again by trying to remove what they’d already given us! would you be grateful to your boss at work if he gave you a pay rise, then took it away and only gave it back when you complained? no… i didn’t think so…

1 Like

The game has alot of free features, earn quests for boosters, free links for boosters and coins, congratulate winners on the shrine for free medallions, and the friend coin exchange. I don’t pay for items unless it is double gift days, and I am fairly sure that they don’t want you to be grateful but take what is “offered” and utilize it. You should not have anemosity about the game, after all it’s supposed to be enjoyable! I do think they went over kill with the testing on the friend center and hopefully they have sorted it out.

5 Likes