Club Spotlight: Misfit Mountain

Nice job misfits. Congratulations

I so wish I could find a team like yours. what an accomplishment.

Congratulations!!!

Yayyyy Congratulations on this

I haven’t been there since the beginning but I have worked at the same hospital for over 23 years😊

Well I have only been playing about a year or so. And at first I guess I didn’t realize the importance of being in a club because I jumped around a little but I have found A good fit with the group I’m with now and that’s the best part of being in the tripeaks community

I love my group TriPeakAboo if I ever have a problem the help section is easy to access and use! Thanks!

Congratulations Y’all

I’ve been a part of the Steelrs Club since Oct. of 2018 and I originated in Aug. of 2016. It’s a great club with amazing members!! Many of us have become good friends and we always chat with each other!! Our club leader is Bryan5 and he is an amazing leader!

I am one of the old original members, and I am really impressed with the great members we have. And they all are the best I have ever played on a team with…F A B U L O U S…

I would like to mention a charity or organization but I can’t. Best I can come up with is my marriage, since 1981. 38 years and going strong

1 Like

Amazing… we all need a team like this :thinking:

That’s cool! I’m new, just a few months in, and have a great team so it’s good to know that we can be as good as this to

I’ve been with serious players for about a year. I left for awhile to join an old team members new team but it got too intense and Madeline took me back. They’ve been around since 2016 and we aren’t really all that serious.

I love this game, My MS doctor told me about it.

I belong to a group called The NewClevelanders-which is a club for women that are new to the Cleveland area. I have belonged to it for 16 years now, which makes me an Old NewClevelander. The Club will be celebrating it’s 50th anniversary this upcoming year-and plans are already being made for a big celebration!

1 Like

My Ukranian grandparents immigrated to the U.S. with my uncle and father in 1951. Along with a few other Ukie couples, they began the first, and to my knowledge, the only Ukranian Catholic Church in the Houston, Texas area. It is still run by my 94 year old Baba, my family and myself (since I was born into it) and all of other families to this very day…

1 Like

Even though I adore my club (Cool Cats), I’ll take a different tack. The job I’ve been with since the beginning (25 years ago), is My business - International Huntress. Yup, I’m a PI roaming about the islands on STP looking for perks.

1 Like

I have been a Slow Starter most of my life. I am wanting to have new. Experiences, so Tiki HAS BEEN WONDERFUL!!! THANKS for Such a Fabulous Game!!!

Grandma’s on a mission Against Child abuse
I founded in 2015…we were all Grandma’s who lost a grandbaby to child abuse

1 Like

Since the beginning of my life, 57 years, I’ve been part of a family. I’ve been a mom for 36 years. Now if you say that’s not a job, you live in a fantasy world. Everyday brings challenges that have to be solved.

1 Like