Club Spotlight: Misfit Mountain

I have been a member of Big Brothers Big Sisters since 1990. First in LA then in NM when I moved here in 2010. It has been tremendously gratifying to see a series of young women grow and achieve life goals over the years. Many of those relationships have endured through the years creating an extended family of choice. I have received far more from the experiences than can be expressed.

1 Like

I’ve been with Tatz Terrorz since I started playing in August 2018. Love the game!

I just started playing this year and I love our team I am not sure when they started but our leader Tori said she has been playing for 3 years. I plan on sticking with our team Play to Stay

Been a member supporter of Everton football club for over 50 years since the age of 9 when everyone was going for the top team such as Manchester United.Still supporter after all the downs we have been through To Toffee s

That’s amazing. I only played this game off and on for about a year. Just learned about clubs, I am addicted now

Started with game players in 17… I was with another team for 2 years that was going no where. After being with game players for a year leader made me leader and she left. I love my team they are and awesome around the country and out of group of people.

I met my fiancé in high school in 1994. His family owned a wonderful museum that I’ve worked at every summer since and love every minute. This last summer season would be 25 yrs for me.

I was born into a family business and have been involved for 78 years. The business is downtown and is considered one of the cornerstone of the city. I think this is very special.

A friend of mine and I have a Facebook group called Atlanta Braves Choppers that we started in 2014. That’s not a long time but we have managed to keep it going along with managing our outside lives. There’s a core group of about 15 people who joined from the beginning and have stayed in it. We’ve all brought in other people that since joining have stayed. It’s takes a core group of people to make anything work be it a club, a job or an organization so kudos to those members of Misfit Mountain.

Good job. Wish our club could stabilize.

I had been in my Turtles club uninterrupted since April 2017, but have played since the early days before there were clubs. I never wanted to leave so my time wouldn’t start over, but struggled making minimum by the correct day although I managed to still make it over minimum before event end above multiple other players in our club for the first time and was invited to move to the “rest club.” Oh well…had a good run and still in the “Turtle” family…just knocked down a bit. Life happens. I play the game to relax and escape and will continue to do so…
I just want to enjoy playing without feeling pressured to perform. I guess I’m good wherever. Thank you Tripeaks for providing me with the means to relax :wink: Hope everyone is enjoying their game play this week.

I started my career as a nurse 23 years ago. I loved everything about my job. Now that I’m retired I enjoy playing solitaire tripeaks.

1 Like

Great job!! Keep up the great work

I’m on n off all day! Luckily I dont work…lol

this is a fun game to play and also fun in the volcano group

I’ve been with my new club for a month now and it’s great, they have amazing communication and motivation. But best of all they’re there for you. This is my first ‘serious’ club and they make me want to do better! :muscle:

I’ve been a part of my family since I started! Does that count? Been a part or my church for 25 years. In the PTA for 7 years.

1 Like

I’ve been part of church since I was 4 years old so nearly 30years

1 Like

I’ve been playing for a long time but just started a new team, Night and Day, but I’ve also been part of a book club since Sept. 2011 and we’ve read over 70 books in that time. We are 12 members and we all live overseas so it’s a chance for us to catch up every month on what’s going on with our families back home and discover a new book.

I created my own team last year because I didn’t want to feel stressed about making deadlines but it changed along the way and we became somewhat competitive but no one wanted to listen to me so I left my own group and floundered with a group that didn’t even acknowledge me. Now I am with Saving Grace and it is the fastest moving but the most polite and encouraging team that I have ever been in. They push me to be better without pushing me if that makes sense. I am content and hope this will be my team for a long time.