Club Spotlight: Misfit Mountain

I joined June 2019 and I love this game and I’ve been with my team since August.

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!! A team that plays together stays together.

1 Like

Neat write up for the group.

Super,dołączyłem do tej gry w zeszłym roku i nie żałuję :blush:

Congratulation. I started my job in 1974, and retired 40 years later. Love the job, but not the paycheck.

1 Like

Secret Garden has been around since 2016. I joined about 2017 and was there for about a year and a half. I left the club then I had to get back to my family in Secret Garden. I think I was only gone for 4 months and longed to return to the Garden. :heart:

1 Like

I love this game, I play for 3 months now and I still get tired of it. Thank you to the one who created it. I love, I love, I love
ps: sorry if there are mistakes being French I use a translator lol

1 Like

Our Club is Tropic Rain, Platinum League and we love this game !!!

1 Like

Well done great team work keep it up [quote=“Tiki-Tahd, post:1, topic:52066, full:true”]

A Club that plays together should, by most accounts, stay together. And that’s what we see with Misfit Mountain! This Club is approaching three years with a lot of the same original members! Impressive!

Read all about them here: http://bit.ly/cspot-misfit-mountain

Then, for a chance at 10K Coins and 5 Wilds, let us know of a job, Club or organization that you’ve been with since near the beginning and how long it’s been around and how long you’ve been a part of it. 5 authors who answer the above question will be chosen at random on Friday afternoon to receive the rewards!
[/quote]

Nice game I’m happy :blush:

1 Like

I love this game​:heart::heart::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::heart::heart::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Wow awesome you guys! :blush:

Very impressive. Great team work

Congratulations!! That is awesome!!

Congratulations to you and your team

Guernsey tikis team has been my team since early this year they have been great people to play with and we play numberous times day and night, I’m not sure how long team been around but I’m a co- leader after only 2 months this spring cuz they knew I mean business lol

Love tripeaks. I play it several times a day!

Congratulations :tada: way to go!!

I am a team member of Maria’s dancing. I enjoy this club because we always seem to lift each other up. We may not be a top scorer but a team effort means a strong team win or lose. It’s a game of fun, not just competitive. I love hearing good things from my team members. I have only been a member foor a short time but I love my team and it’s leader.

Way to go!!! Congratulations :tada:!!!