Club Spotlight: Misfit Mountain

A Club that plays together should, by most accounts, stay together. And that’s what we see with Misfit Mountain! This Club is approaching three years with a lot of the same original members! Impressive!

Read all about them here: http://bit.ly/cspot-misfit-mountain

Then, for a chance at 10K Coins and 5 Wilds, let us know of a job, Club or organization that you’ve been with since near the beginning and how long it’s been around and how long you’ve been a part of it. 5 authors who answer the above question will be chosen at random on Friday afternoon to receive the rewards!

26 Likes

Way to go! Congratulations

2 Likes

Thanks for all, its a very nice game

1 Like

I joined wasting time back in May 2019 after I got booted from my previous club. It’s a great club. We are still looking for a couple of serious players but for the most part we are the same crew together

3 Likes

Love this game play everyday 4 or 5 times

3 Likes

Congratulations keep up the good work

Congratulation!:star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

I’ve been apart of the Muddobbers since 2006. Great off road motorcycle club.

1 Like

Tanks … tis een heel mooi spel die ik met veel plezier speel👍

1 Like

Club Motherhood been a menber for 43 years lol

2 Likes

I’m a member in angel wings been there about 2 months Became a co leader Little over a week a go They’ve been around a long time and I love this club thank you for listening everyone have an amazing day

1 Like

Love the game, play it every spare minute I get!!! Thanks for ALL THE GREAT OFFERS!!! :blush:

I love , love, love, love, love, this game … Seriously addicted :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
I Love U … ^^

I have been a troubadour since about 1965 – that is to say I started singing and playing guitar and shortly thereafter began writing songs. So in modern parlance a singer-songwriter. And that was just my begining, joining a tradition that is really older than written language. Maybe we started singing before we had words at all when we were still apes comforting each other in the long night or celebrating the joy of a beautiful summer day.

1 Like

I love this game. Just need my coins.

1 Like

Congratulations!
Great game

1 Like

I am a member of winterfell 420 for about 6 months! It is a great league!

2 Likes

Congratulations for such a fun game :grinning:

1 Like

I love this game, play it daily, I am a member of Crystal Wavers for a little over a year, I have some great team mates,a awesome club!

2 Likes