Best way to build up coins?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can’t log out of Facebook acct on game

Can I have the free coin app also

If you wait til double gift day you get twice the thank you coins well worth it!

8 Likes

@Nicole_Repine, there is no free coin app. If you find one, it is most likely spam so be careful.

8 Likes

@Kokua I have recommended this to my members as well. Also on any “win _ games” quest. Diamond dash or any other suit quests. It’s a bit repetitive but i have many members that struggle with coin. And this really is the best way to save. Plus level one averages a win every other tim basically so it’s not too bad

12 Likes

Also @Puff in regards to fb, it is worth it. In October they gave away over 80k coin and dozens if boosters. But be sure to go to September 26th post. They gave away about 30 free boosters that day including some free plays and the link still work as of today. I just sent a member there earlier.

14 Likes

@Nicole_Repine, the Google opinion rewards doesn’t give you free coins, but it does pay in play store credit, that you can use to purchase items in Tripeaks. If you have and Android, this link will take you there:

Download Google Opinion Rewards now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.paidtasks

5 Likes

Hadn’t thought to do that. Great tip!

4 Likes

I have actually changed this to level one on Tiki Skies. It’s 300 to play but you win more than you lose. You also get more club points. Yes it’s repetitive, but worth it for those with little cash and those quests.

12 Likes

Tiki Skies 16 is another winning hand a lot of the time

10 Likes

What is double :gift: day? How far in advance are you notified & where are you notified?

3 Likes

If the game is with you that day, then maybe yes :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

@Bea_Pierce, did you notice the gifts yesterday, they were double gifts, double thanks. The members get 2 gifts for the same price as buying 1, and the gifter gets twice the number of coins for each THANKS. And, no, no advance notification. Just a pop-up on the screen and something in your inbox -News, on the day of.

6 Likes

I also play the shrine and find it very profitable. U win a booster, freeplay,wild card or u can loose 500 coins each time u roll it. As she basically said it, u win a booster, wild card etc only cost 2500 coins but much more if u purchssed as u need I have built up many coins, over 2,500,000 and many diffetent boosters. It hadn’t hapoened overnight but u can do it. Almost every roll u get something u can use to win a game with. It was a good suggestion and u might want to try it. I wouldn’t want to just jump in an spend all your coins to begin with but merely set yourself a lumit each day and stick to it til u start building.If it doesn’t work for u u can stop playing but if u give it some time I think u would see where it could help.

9 Likes

Something I learned about the shrine that I did not see posted previously, If you like the previous jackpot winner it fills up a status bar and on the 5th one (I think) you get a free medallion for a free play on the shrine. Sometimes there is a new jackpot winner every 10-20 minutes… so you can build your status bar up quickly somedays.

11 Likes

Thank you for the info CindyLu, I really appreciate it.

4 Likes

You get a free medallion on the 5th “like”. I’ve been using it like crazy for the past week.

6 Likes

How do i communicate with my team leader? Or other team leaders? I’m looking for an active & collaborative team with direction and support from the leader(s).

4 Likes

@7989acf8a78da107ae26, with your own team leader, you should be able to post something in your club chat, and hopefully they will respond. If not, it might be time to find a new club. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

To communicate with other leader, you’ve come to the right place! :smiley:

If you are looking to join a new club, post a new topic here, telling others you are looking for a new home. On that post, note about how many points a week you can comfortably earn, and that communication is important to you. You’ll get lots of responses!

By the way, welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Also a lot of the links on the fb page are still active. I went all the way back to Labor Day and collected a lot of coins and boosters.

6 Likes