Best levels for points and coins

On my screen shot I have 2 boats, You download the gsn bingo bash game is one, to get the extra level. Note that you cannot uninstall the games to play the boats. There are 10 levels on each boat

9 Likes

It really sucks that they do that

2 Likes

@Rose_Taylor_Sayles, I personally don’t believe they try to mess up the game for their loyal players. My favorite level has never been altered, and I’ve posted it publicly several times.

I do think they switch things up sometimes to keep it interesting. There are people who post they are bored with the game (go figure! I used to play another version of Tripeaks that was the same layout every hand). So you can’t please all of the people all of the time. :frowning:

9 Likes

Totally agrees @CindyLu!

5 Likes

Shorted continuously and take screenshots before and after collecting coins send in photos and still they say I have collected. If I have 60,000 coins ready from friends why doesn’t it pay the 60,000? No I may collect 20,000 or 3,000 and then when coins are ready for collecting again it doesn’t pay my bank correctly. So at end of day I go through screenshots adding up what was actually credited to my account and always shorted. It’s not worth the aggravation. And now the FB friends free coins is broken they first told me to delete, reboot, reinstall even though I clearly stated I had already done that before writing, I replied I had done so then they give detailed instructions to log out of FB in Tripeaks, in FB in Safari at Facebook.com then delete FB app Tripeaks app reboot device reinstalling all apps and request help from friends and still game will not SEND help or SEND to receive help just freezes up. I repeatedly went through the steps as instructed over several hours and still not working. No reimbursement on coins. And the responders are answering with attitude when I have always requested help politely. Do they think that I do this for fun? It’s very time consuming and frustrating. For my own peace of mind I had stopped writing for sometime regardless of coin losses and underpayment for events rewards before the request for help from friends totally broke. Writing in about being unable to send or receive help was not a good experience and the issue remains unresolved although now it seems I am not alone and they have more or less shut down the FB coins from friends exchanges at least for some people.

2 Likes

I feel your frustration. I went through this same thing a few months back and it lasted over 4 mos. All I would get were , what I called “generic responses” which most of the time didn’t even have anything to do with the problem I was having. Once in awhile they would throw me some, what they called “in good faith coins” but not nearly what I lost. One thing I didn’t do which took care of some of the problem was to make sure I checked my totals when I click to accept the 60,000 coins. I would see I had a total of say 100,000 coins sitting in my inbox and when I hit to accept my 60,000 coins , it would still say 100,000 coins sitting in my inbox when in fact it was adding them to my bank but I still had 100,000 coins left. Like I said that did happen a couple of time but was not the total problem. Another thing I did
was only to accept once a day which made it a little clearer or easier for support to understand and fewer screenshots to send them. If I would collect several times a day it seemed to confuse them. They also suggested it was my system, my router or something like that, which it was not. Since you’ve done everything I can think of and if u have already considered what I suggested I would not give up.,If knew I was right and they were wrong I’d keep after them. It seemed like I spent more time writing back and forth to support than I did playing the game. When I would get so aggravated that I could hardly stand it, I would leave it along a few days to cool off but once I cooled down I would continue in my efforts with the facts and figures I finally asked that it be turned over to another person which it was done and it was this new person who, after 4 mos., got it fixed and I still have have no clue what the problem was. If the problem had not been fixed when it was, I was gonna turn in a brand new ticket. So basically, I know it’s aggravating but if it isn’t fixed it will continue and it gets to the point u can’t continue playing without the coins u r loosing. I hope something I said will have helped a little if only to know someone else has gone through the same frustration u r now going thtough and is rooting for u. Good luck to u

4 Likes

If anyone gets a rep named Peter, i want everyone to know he does not help recover anything for a player. He sends a graph saying you received the items, and his text tone is insulting (like your lying and trying to scam gsn) even when you have a screen shot of b4 and after and explain the coin count of b4 and after and more info to support your claim. He throws this graph at you like it can explain or justify the shortage. And when you come back and point out the discrepancy of the graph, he then ignores your further requests and inquiries. I had to create a new ticket and get another to resolve the shortage.

3 Likes

That’s terrible! So sorry that happened, did the other rep resolve your ticket?

3 Likes

Wow… Talk about a way to hijack a post. I thought this one was about best levels to play…

13 Likes

Obviously there’s not that many.

1 Like

Yes, she was super nice and never tried to make an issue out of it.

2 Likes

So you have yours fixed? I have not been able to receive or send coins for a long time. If it can be fixed let me know the name of your rep. I will ask for them.

1 Like

I like level 170on Parrot Point and level 90 on Turtle Cove and sometimes level 17 on Tiki Island! And there’s a few up in sky, but i can’t recall right now what they are? But as soon as i play them again i will let U know!

8 Likes

Tiki Island is 1 thru 18, isn’t it?

2 Likes

@Carolyn_Morris, i bet she means on “the” islands, as opposed to skies, and the other worlds

1 Like

Carolyn and Cindy Lu, you are both correct! I actually meant Turtle Cove on Tiki Beaches.

2 Likes

59 is my absolute favorite! Fun!

6 Likes

I’m going to try 59! Thanks @Hapigrl, and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Peter, Armani and Angela seem to always fail to help. Sending generic answers, graphs and then write to say it’s your device, internet or routers fault. I too have had weeks where I was spending more time writing support than playing game. At times I have had to give up as it was so aggravating. Other times I just keep at them until someone finally helps. It really depends on who gets your request if you get help. If really feel you are in the right and not getting help take a screenshot of reply from Tripeaks and post in FB Solitaire Tripeaks.

3 Likes

Mine too if I have the booster. 70 I think is the only one that doesn’t require any boosters and fairly easy to win but nothing like 59

5 Likes