Best levels for points and coins

Tracy , Lin knows it’s a game error (duh). That is one of her complaints. When we try to get help through the help center this happens.we know it’s an error, it says it’s an error even if u weren’t aware that it was. It’s strange how it just started happening recently though and at times very difficult to get through to the help center when it keeps popping up instead of the help center. I had to go through the back door to get around this redirecting to wofoo

1 Like

I believe you Dawn, because they have done it b4 to other levels that players have tried to let others know about, and their staff trying to pass off as a regular player trying to say they don’t. Not saying Tracy is a gsn staff acting as a regular player but she either doesn’t know, or she hasn’t seen it happen to her or she is staff. To champion a game that has been shown to actually go through chats to take notes of these levels that help players and then don’t and say it would be ridiculous for them to do so. It’s one or the other. Because the glitches aren’t getting fixed in a timely manner, and other issues arise that don’t get addressed timely either.This has been done to players sooo many times over the course of this games existence.this is why no help gets posted here

4 Likes

@Vickey_Lunsford, please tell us about the back door! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Dawn_Fritz_Santucci, I think it’s also possible Tripeaks changes levels to keep the game interesting.

There is another post somewhere, either on this forum, or a FB group page, where a member noticed a lot of level changes, not just favorite levels.

I’m having a hard time believing that Tripeaks, after hearing a handful of people (out of millions of players) are playing a level several times a day, would want to spend the time and the money to make the game less enjoyable for those handful of people. Maybe if a million people were only playing that one level, I could see Tripeaks evaluating whether that level needs tweaking. And we all have different favorites. Mine is level 10 on Tiki Island, especially with the golden tiki! I’ve played that level for hours. LOL

6 Likes

This is what I mean. Don’t assume or insinuate. Don’t guess what standing people are. My standing is I have not played great playing levels. So I have no opinion. My game play is strictly trubutes and quests. And certainly do not guess what my standing is in these forums. @Vickey_Lunsford We moderators are regular players helping other players. And as always… if you don’t know, you should ask and we will along with all the other players try and help

4 Likes

Which is exactly what you are doing tracy. Practice what you say

1 Like

And can you quote what I am to practice what I say? I have no clue what you are talking About.

4 Likes

Your assuming i assumed, which i did state in my post that since I’m not sure why you would be moderating for the game and not the players there could be a # of reasons. You then go ahead and assume i stated something negative, which was not the case nor intended for anyone to take as such. I was supporting Dawn and her comment, not aiming at you. If you want to moderate do so objectively to where it’s not seeming like your moderating more for the one’s messing up than for the one’s trying to let the developers know they’ve messed up. Comment if you like, but I’ve clarified my stance

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, too many people have full opinions with half the facts. As you stated “I Am not sure why you would be moderating and not the players” correction. I am a player that is a moderator in the forum. If you don’t want all the readers to view your post as just a negative post, the difficult part is to word it as such, or perhaps start your post as, this is just feedback.

8 Likes

@Lin_Beaulieu. Mine does this all the time. I go out, then hit the collect from friends again. I do this until I get my 60k. I don’t think I’ve ever been shorted, I just have to hit collect several times.

4 Likes

I think levels randomly change. But that’s my opinion.

8 Likes

I’ve been tracking my plays/wins on levels I’ve won more than once and I’ve found that gsn level 5 isn’t the BIGGEST payout but my win rate for it is 94% and I’ve played it almost 100x! Plus, I usually get all three red stars -which add points because of the streak bonus! Cost = 1k -> win 3-4k lose, 400-600

Also, if you’re REALLY pressed for coins but are needing to win games to get “x amount of clubs” or “x kings” or need a few red stars to complete your quests…
MONKEY FALLS - Level 1 in Tiki Skies is basically a Tutorial for how to fill the bonus totem & only costs 300 coins and is ALMOST a guaranteed win - more beneficial than playing round 1-2 or 3-8 in Tiki Island because
a) you don’t always win those levels
2) cost less than 3-8 but gives you more club points than 1 & 2!

A win there will generally only bank you a handful of extra coins but it’s enough to keep you alive and contributing to your club!

19 Likes

Thanks Debra_Su. This is nice to know. So is GSN level 5 the boat?

5 Likes

@Kokua Yep! GSN boat - level 5! I played it yesterday starting with 15k just to get one of my daily quests done (get 23 jacks, I believe) and I got it all done and ended the session with 22k in coins! Pretty awesome!

13 Likes

Thanks. I played it today doing quests and yes! Sweet!

6 Likes

Wufoo site says this site does not exist? Really? I feel it’s TRIPEAKS way of not dealing with issues

1 Like

I had the same error page when I went through the help link, it was just a page loading error

2 Likes

Was ist denn eine Taschenlampe?

Was ist denn eine Taschenlampe

Translated:
What is a flashlight

Hi @De_Trulla, I’m not sure that translated well. I don’t remember a flashlight in the game.

Sorry

2 Likes

What is gsn boat???

2 Likes