Best levels for points and coins

I like 55 especially when I have free plays, but it doesn’t always win. I’m going to try the others people have recommended. Although, I did try 70 & it wasn’t an easy win (won 1 out of 5 without boosters). Love this game, but it keeps freezing & crashing & I’ve lost tens of thousands of coins because of the crashes.

8 Likes

Level 55 on which level?

1 Like

1st level on Tide Pool lagoon on Tiki Beaches

4 Likes

Thanks. I will try that level out.

1 Like

It’s the first level where it starts to cost 3,000 coins to play & (for me) has a higher win rate as compared to other 3k levels, so that’s why I like to use my free plays here. The club points don’t usually exceed 100 tho, but with a bonus card, you can sometimes get 6k coins. I’m sure there’s better levels that pay out more, but I like this one.

4 Likes

I find if you concentrate on clearing the top right corner 1st on 70, you have a better chance of winning the game.

3 Likes

If I am low on coins , have a quest that needs games played or games won, or suits, or J Q K’s I play tiki 1 and 2 only 100 coins and fast games. You can actually build up coins while waiting for your free chest every 20 minutes and complete your quests.

10 Likes

u too? It seems as an every day occurance with me! Like whenever I try to buy something on my Kindle the screen goes black and my game reboots
Itself, and I loose EVERY THING!! I LOVE I lose, my game!, I lose my coins! And the booster s that I invested in, in the game and and that really chaps my hide! But there is absolutely nothing that I or GSN can do about it! Cuz, I can’t take screen shots!! And I’m sure as crap that they would tell me that there’s nothing that they could do about it Anyways! So I’m just not buying anything anymore! End of Story!

3 Likes

Oh I almost forgot to mention the most important thing that I lose All the CLUB POINTS that I would got whether I won or lost the Freaking game! And those I know for a fact! They will Never Ever, replace! Grrr!

2 Likes

@Cindi_Key sounds as though your not connected through Facebook as you shouldnt lose your club points

1 Like

So sorry what a bummer, my android is getting ready to die and keeps acting up but it just has to reboot and thank goodness, I do not loose anything. I know soon I will have to go to wally world and buy a cheap tablet. Only use it for my games. Good luck.

1 Like

I actually find Monkey Falls 1 much better. It costs 300 but I win 90% of the time. They payback is much better with more club points.
The new island has a low entry fee for the first level but I haven’t played with that too much so don’t have an opinion yet.

4 Likes

Agree with @Mags. You shouldn’t lose everything. But you should contact Tripeaks.

1 Like

I’m guessing your correct on that they want to keep you playing :slight_smile: so I’m wondering if they monitor your game chat feed or just here? To switch that around . (Added—>) Now that I think about this more it dosnt matter what we say here or on game chat, because you know they can see the games that are played most, the levels etc. it’s all data and its all collected ,it’s a revolving door for them.

1 Like

Sharon,
Thanks so much for sharing.I had mixed feelings about whether you share vs no share and came to the exact same conclusion. This forum is for sharing and helping each other learn. Great tips by the way. My go to levels are if you need specific suit, number or games I go to Level 9 on Tiki Island or if I’m short on coins I go to level is 1 on Tiki Island.

8 Likes

EThe faster you play wins more coins

2 Likes

Yes, playing with speed plus streaks…-adds many coins

3 Likes

So, ever since I shared that 55 was a good level, now I cannot win on it!!! I do think the people who say they monitor these comments & change things may be true!!! Level 55 sucks now.

5 Likes

The club points are not that much higher and the play isn’t as fast, if you need suits, games won or card types. I will stick with tiki 1 & 2 for those and monkey 1 for building my coins. :hugs:

1 Like

Hi
How do i change the steak meter ?

2 Likes