A way for all of us to get Reader badge!

Eagle’s Nest is the club I’m a co-leader in. We are a newer club about 2 months old.

7 Likes

Team, In the doghouse :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m in Penguin March 2. We have a fantastic leader and co-leader and lots of great players.
I have only been playing for a few months and am addicted :smiley:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Cassie_Smyth :smile:

6 Likes

Always have fun is our club!

6 Likes

RePERKolated❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

8 Likes

My club is pennyssavers

6 Likes

This is my first reply & I’m not normally one who normally joins these forums…please be nice!!! I’m reading through all the guidelines but any tips would but great! I’m in “No Jerks” & love all our players.

7 Likes

I joined nov 0f 2013

7 Likes

My team is Spacehog! Love this game.

8 Likes

Dreamers Tikis is our team name, huntin’ tributes is our game. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello everyone. Just joined and everyone seems really nice here. I like it!!!

11 Likes

Leader of Elmo’s World

6 Likes

I’m new to the forum and the game. What are the badges for? I’ve collected a few so far. I’ve been playing for a few months and absolutely Love it! Im definitely addicted lol I’ve been playing solitaire since I was little :blush:

8 Likes

I’m wondering about these badges. What are they for? Also interested in tips and strategies for building/banking coins.

6 Likes

Oh the name of my club is bubbles and they have become my second family. I feel like I’ve known most of them my whole life. Really love this club.

7 Likes

Forbidden Isle🎀 Is our club

5 Likes

Me too Tina. I don’t normally join things like this but love the game! I’m trying to find things out also. There seems to be loads of stuff on here!

5 Likes

I’m a club Co-Leader for team Having Fun! I’m totally addicted to this game, love it!

7 Likes

I belong to club Babycakes great club!!!

5 Likes