A way for all of us to get Reader badge!

@Kristy, there is a separate thread talking about how to build up coins that you might find useful. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wild Dragons Club here. Sadly scurvy cure isn’t very helpful. Just keeps sending me to the App Store.

5 Likes

Don’t really understand this reader badge idea. Gladly participate just not sure if sending you a reply is part of it or perhaps it’s having a scurvy issue too.

4 Likes

Replying is not necessary, reading 100 posts is required to get your badge, as for the treasure hunt, there were a few glitches so there is a posting on facebook to get your coings from the scavenger hunt

4 Likes

My club is Just 4 Fun

4 Likes

I just joined earlier today I like all the info on the forum very helpful!!!

5 Likes

My club is hana lanakila and I I have been playing for a few years

4 Likes

When you get sent to the app store, just hit the button to play game. It will take you into the game and award you the points

3 Likes

Leader of wannahavfun! Just getting used to the forum!

4 Likes

Yes! Lol I’m learning new stuff everyday :grin:

4 Likes

I’m in Ace of Spades

4 Likes

I’m in an awesome club called Serious Players. It’s drama free and cheerful. I’ve been playing a year now.

4 Likes

I’m a new player in Daily Players o

4 Likes

Hi, I’m totally new on here. Still trying to work it out. Where would I find that thread?

3 Likes

I joined February 2017

4 Likes

I love this game so much!

3 Likes

I’m in Tiki Territory!

4 Likes

@ZoeJayne_Haydock, it’s under the “Playing Solitaire Tripeaks” category. Topic: Best way to build up coins" I used the search feature to find it. There are a lot of new posts on here & I’m having a harding time keeping up! LOL. Here’s a link:

8 Likes

Team Navy’s Finest, almost 2 yes playing…

5 Likes

@ZoeJayne_Haydock, found another good post under “Playing Solitaire Tripeaks” category & I’m sure there are more :smiley:

11 Likes