A way for all of us to get Reader badge!

I want to earn the “Reader Badge” but unfortunately there isn’t any topics with more than 100 replies! So why don’t we all work on this one together by replying with our team name (if you want) and get atleast 100 replies?

90 Likes

I am in Team Healani

24 Likes

Great idea! I’m in Play4perks, p4p2, p4p3 & p4p4. (I’m addicted) LOL

27 Likes

Club Sunshine, organizer

23 Likes

3 down, (4 counting this one)… 96 to go! We got this!

Come on everyone who reads this post, tell us what club you are in… or how long you’ve been playing GSN Tripeaks.

I’ve joined a year ago January!

24 Likes

I have been playing about 2 yrs.

23 Likes

Teamwork! We all are all about that, right? LOL

24 Likes

I am CHAMPagne Sunday

22 Likes

Way to tag team and git er done guys!

23 Likes

@CindyLu How are you playing on 4 different teams. I thought one team per person. Is it because you are sister teams?

21 Likes

@Puppers
I created 2 additional FB account strictly for Tripeaks gaming. I have 3 devices - my phone, an old phone that works on wi-fi, and my tablet. On each device, I have a “login” account, and a “log out” account, so I actually have 6 accounts (I’m pretty sure I mentioned I’m addicted! LOL). So each account is a team player, spread out amongst the clubs.

Creating other accounts all started because we had a couple players in our club, Play4perks, that wasn’t able to play as much because of things going on in their lives. Because we are all friends, I didn’t want to remove them, but I didn’t feel it was fair to the others who were working hard to get those perks… and the junior club, p4p2 was born :slight_smile: When p4p2 members started getting serious, p4p3 and then p4p4 were created. That’s as far as I’m going though! LOL

It is a bit time consuming, but I still am able to make more than the required points in each club, and manage the clubs, so it’s all good :smile:

And THEN tripeaks created this forum, which I LOVE, so here is more of my time dedicated to tripeaks! LOL

34 Likes

BTW, we’re all sister teams because I organized them, and all clubs work together. I don’t want to pressure anyone who can’t put the time in, and I want to be fair to those who are. It’s not anything in the game that tripeaks set up.

20 Likes

Hello all I am the leader of “Golden Star”!

25 Likes

We are kays club. Such an amazing club to be in

24 Likes

No worries is my group and I’m thinking about upward mobility when next challenge ends.

22 Likes

Hi I’m co-leader of Little Gems

22 Likes

That is such a great idea. I’ve been playing over 2 yrs - way before there were “clubs”. I love what they’ve done! I was able to work myself up to a great club. But wanted my sister to play so I created a club through my FB account. Like you, I don’t want to pressure people playing. But they do need to play at least once a week. So I’m in a serious club and have a laid back club.
I can not image 6 clubs!! That pretty cool!

24 Likes

@CindyLu, Thanks so much for your reply. I appreciate the tips!! :sunglasses:

21 Likes

I think this is a great idea.
MyLuckIsMany

23 Likes

Team sunshin - Go! Let’s get that Reader Badge

22 Likes