A way for all of us to get Reader badge!

Thank you @CindyLu glad to be here

3 Likes

Yup, learning how to use the forum too… Any tips will be much appreciated

3 Likes

Hello, I have a new ID so I am currently building up coins and working my way through Tiki Island. I also have another ID, in a club and up to Glowing Grotto in Tiki Seas. Daily player send/receive coins daily.

2 Likes

Do alot of snooping! I am still learning as I go along!

3 Likes

My club is Power Players

2 Likes

You all are so creative! Love it!!

I just switched clubs to Tributes. My friend and I wanted to get all the perks consistently and the club we left didn’t do that. It was a hard decision to leave, but we’re having a blast!.

4 Likes

I am CHAMPagneSunday

5 Likes

Excellent idea

5 Likes

Cindylu, you’re my tri peaks hero!

5 Likes

I am on Team Tiki Bar

5 Likes

I’m in Susan’s Friends.

4 Likes

Awesome I so agree with you

3 Likes

I an co-leader of the blessed one. How long have I been playing? Gosh I can’t remember maybe 5 years or could be more. Totally addicted. By the way our team are looking for active players to join. :slight_smile: just contact me or look our team up ‘the blessed one’

5 Likes

I am the leader of TikiAsYouWill. We are full now but every week we seem to need a new player. (Having trouble getting the right fit for that one spot.) Our quota is usually 45K (although we increase it for big perk 7s), 20k by Sunday night. We are pretty laid back. We know life happens and if you are having trouble one week all you have to do is let us know. If anyone is looking for a change soon, I can already tell our newest players isn’t going to make it (even thought we make sure we are up front with all of the requirements.)

6 Likes

There are topics specifically for needing new team members. If you don’t get a response from this topic, you might repost in the other section when that time comes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am in Gouda Tikis and have been playing about 2 1/2 years

4 Likes

I am in Yo Winnipeg!

5 Likes

I am in Rampage #1. :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

6 Likes

Reader badge??? Me too?

10 Likes

Wow!! Dedicated Tripeakers :smiley:

7 Likes