A way for all of us to get Reader badge!

Totally agree! As well the more time I spend here the more I learn, the more comfortable I am moving around here and it has provided more useful knowledge in its short life than I had over a whole two years on the blind, trying to figure it out myself and hesitant to ask questions, like playing the game more improves your playing so it goes for the forum and to be honest I wasn’t sure I liked it at all at first, so I now promote it AND not being afraid to ask any questions and put in your own tips as well. LOVING THE FORUM :heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

@Tiki_Jen_Hart, I agree! The forum has so much good information amd tho it did take a bit to learn to navigate, it was worth the effort.

7 Likes

It says that I have to have at least 20 characters :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@T_Abbott, isn’t that annoying? Some of us found you can have 3 characters and then add dots till you have your 20 …

5 Likes

I am on the RoYals for almost two weeks… Enjoing the group and forum!!

7 Likes

Hi I’m the leader of sherbets

7 Likes

I don’t even know my team name it changes so often

6 Likes

@Malgorzata_Marcin_Ba, did you find a good team?

3 Likes

I like it I’m in:) what do we all need to do to help?

5 Likes

I’m in time, I’ve only been playing a week.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the game @Cleo1!

3 Likes

I know you are busy bu t, I also know you are a great helper. I use name cmmadre in the game. My FB name is Carolyn Morris. I have given it to my team a few times, in fact, it is in Club Notes to PM me. No one has done that nor have then mentioned it. How did you get started with pm? Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Hi Carolyn, I started a closed FB group page for our club members, and asked them to join our FB group. I let them know we share tips, links to free coins and have members willing to share free help coins. When they join, I can then message them. I usually send them a friend request and ask if they want to friend the other members for help coins - and if they answer back, then we have established a messenger connection :slight_smile: I still have members who don’t FB though.

7 Likes

Just For Fun! <<GREAT Group of People!>>
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Kathy_Clark you are a genius lol. Thanks for this idea. And as a newer forum member I actually read the comments and learned some invaluable ideas and advice! :):+1:

7 Likes

Great information here in the forum…fairly new player(last month) and I read quire a few helpful hints. Thanks all!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Eva1

4 Likes

Thank you…worth reading, learning a lot.

6 Likes

What a great idea!!!
Our Team Name is ‘Rowenas Warrior’
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
Let’s work together guys and REPLY!!..

6 Likes

Me too! CindyLu…and I’m also learning loads from you too. I think Everyone should bow down and give you a Big round of Applause for All ur helpful advice.:sparkling_heart:

8 Likes